E3 2010 Live: Killzone 3 Hands-On Demo

Posted: June 16, 2010
E3 2010 Live: Killzone 3 Hands-On Demo
Last year's 'Killzone 2' delivered the goods and now you won't have to wait long for the next chapter. Kevin Pereira and Morgan Webb go hands-on with 'Killzone 3' as they talk to Hermen Hulst, Managing Director of Guerilla Games.

• spartonhero

this game is so bad i cant wait ,or my gosh ...../...

Posted: June 20, 2010 3:42 PM
    spartonhero
  • mikemill

Sh0ckFyre - you're an idiot. I don't recall seeing FPS jetpacks before....

Killzone 2 was freaking AWESOME and I am counting down the days until Killzone 3

Posted: June 17, 2010 10:57 AM
    mikemill
  • jacobfoster

this game is going to be awesome xbox fanboys are jealous XD shockfrye is just jealous because this game makes halo look like crap it makes gears look like crap too and before you say anything about never trying it i have all the game systems and the xbox is the worst they only have halo gears left 4 dead and fable the ps3 has uncharted 1 and 2 little big planet 1 and 2 killzone 2 and 3 resistance 1 and 2 it also has modnation racers and a whole bunch more xboxs motion controller is not going to work!!!! KINECT IS GOING TO FAIL!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO WALK WITH KINECT ARE YOU JUST GOING TO WALK IN PLACE AND LOOK STUPID!!!! ITS GOING TO BE VERY EXPENSIVE IF THEY DIDNT SAY A PRICE AT E3!!!! I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH FOR XBOX!!!!!! MINE BROKE 6 TIMES !!!!!! AND THEY HAD TO COPY PS3 BY MAKING A XBOX SLIM!!!! AND WHY WOULD I PAY TO PLAY ONLINE WHEN I CAN GET IT FOR FREE ON PLAYSTATION!!!! I THINK I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT THANKS FOR READING XD

Posted: June 17, 2010 10:52 AM
    jacobfoster
  • SereneSNIPER

No it doesn't! It looks a lot better than Killzone 2.
    killzone 2 was very good, i enjoyed it and i believe Guerrilla can deliver a better sequel. But c'mon give us a playable demo or something to whet out appetite.
    By the way, please no obsessive fanboy BS here!

Posted: June 17, 2010 9:31 AM
    SereneSNIPER
  • Doug Otto

That guy looked like he was fighting back a brutal sneeze the whole time.

Posted: June 17, 2010 9:29 AM
    Doug+Otto
  • Sh0ckFyre

So, this wasn't really impressive... Everything that has been done in the game has been done before, and the graphics look EXACTLY the same as Killzone 2.

Posted: June 17, 2010 7:16 AM
    Sh0ckFyre
  • nomader

Bad to the ass!

Posted: June 16, 2010 11:09 PM
    nomader
  • nutellapr

NOT hands on. Good interview but not hands on. Come on!

Posted: June 16, 2010 8:57 PM
    nutellapr
  • ricky047

Hope we get a beta or demo. I really wanna try out the controls and see how much they improved on it.

Posted: June 16, 2010 8:21 PM