Feedback Live at E3 2010: Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo News

Posted: June 15, 2010
Feedback Live at E3 2010: Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo News
G4tv.com's Feedback goes big time at E3 2010. Broadcast on G4, host Adam Sessler is joined by Abbie Heppe, Patrick Klepek and X-Play's Morgan Webb to talk about the announcements by Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony in the first days of E3 '10.

• AbeMonster

that was great! dissappointed that you guys didnt talk about halo reach

Posted: June 30, 2010 1:27 PM
    AbeMonster
  • dfalken

Wow, that was great fun! I loved seeing everyone all dressed up and looking sharp. I had to post this though. When Adam came on I thought, wow...lookin good man! Then they panned down the row. Abbie and Patrick were all snazzie and lookin pro..but my jaw hit the floor when it panned over to Morgan. That woman sure does look nice all dressed up. My God! her figure just makes me want to get down on my knees and beg... Morgan, you've got the stuff that breaks hearts. For sure...

Posted: June 23, 2010 1:03 PM
    dfalken
  • Leafhunter5

Completely unrelated to anything going on with E3... and i apologize for that. But I feel it needs to be asked, and I would (as a giant fan of this show and your viewpoints on topics such as this) want the best answer that can be given.

Why has no one even tried to make a serious Battlestar Galactica video game?

I understand that it's a story driven show, but I mean anyone who has a brain and heart that watched it saw the potential. And i mean, it shouldn't just be a "Viper Pilot flying H.A.W.K.Z style game either. I mean I think there is some serious potential in that license and I REALLY would want to hear what you guys think!

Posted: June 23, 2010 7:40 AM
  • Fusion13

Off topic but you guys should make a app for android phones, I'm kinda sad that I can't use the G4 app on my Incredible.

Posted: June 20, 2010 9:39 PM
    Fusion13
  • Taizuke

To be honest i was never sure with the idea of Feedback on tv but after seeing it i have to admit it works. But, like everyone's been saying, if there's even a chance of Feedback ever on the air i highly suggest the show be an hour. Still, i enjoy whichever way i get it and it's always a pleasure seeing all of you share your thoughts and opinions on the latest news from the gaming industry. BTW, great job at E3 you guys!

Posted: June 20, 2010 1:28 AM
    Taizuke
  • incredibilistic

The show was WAY too short. Hoping they dig deeper in the next regular un-televised show next week.

Great attempt to bring Feedback to a stage but it works much, much better in the standard setting. No crowds, no commercials, just a really intimate setting with no time limit to the rants and obscure Adam references.

Posted: June 19, 2010 11:02 AM
    incredibilistic
  • Atavax

i have a hard time respecting Morgan's opinion when the majority of the time her main complaint are the graphics.... did she not enjoy games before the ps3 and 360 came out? of coarse not; so why does she all of a sudden have a problem with those graphics? it seems like she likes games that are fashionable and not for their actual gameplay.

Posted: June 19, 2010 8:32 AM
    Atavax
  • Atavax

anyone else think its strange the lip service that they're doing for the new star wars mmo? for example abbie says something about it being more accesable to people like her because they claim that you can progress by youself to the last lvl, but every mmo i have ever watched in development has always promised that... it seems like either they are being paid or have some type of deal with the developer, or they are simply awed by the trailers and the past games of the developer where they are ready to buy anything they make.

Posted: June 19, 2010 8:18 AM
    Atavax
  • Justindbz

Too much want in just one show... Awesome.

Posted: June 19, 2010 7:56 AM
    Justindbz
  • Atavax

Posted: June 19, 2010 7:25 AM
    Atavax
  • MaxMarston

good stuff
    you guys all look so sharp and .....juicy!

Posted: June 19, 2010 6:09 AM
    MaxMarston
  • Greyfeld

Of course, everyone will have their own thoughts on each conference. Though I gotta say, my only real excitement from the big 3 this year were hardware showings. Move, Kinect and 3DS each had their own "wow" factor. Whether or not they were shown to their full potential, of course, is another matter altogether.

Because let's be honest, there really wasn't anything all THAT exciting when it came to game reveals. All 3 companies showed a handful of sequels and/or party games. Probably the best game reveals between them were Dance Central, LBP2 and Sorcery. Ultimately, the massive number of sequels and franchise rehashes (Zelda, Killzone, Gears, Metroid, Kirby, Goldeneye, Fable, Gran Turismo, Donkey Kong, Twisted Metal, etc etc) left me utterly underwhelmed.

Then again, I suppose it's hard to get excited when my favorite genre (RPGs) are noticeably absent from any of the major showings.

Posted: June 18, 2010 11:58 PM
    Greyfeld
  • Stormraught

I thought nintendo had a great showing this year! Bringing back old titles and side scrolling is not such a bad thing as its delivers delicious nostalgia along with new adventures and old friends.. plus no motion gaming on these titles... I want to sit and press some buttons again. Not only that, Nintendo showed the 3DS! 3D innovation is one step closer to the star trek holodeck ! haha... one day...

Sony as well had a great showing even though the stick and ball isnt as exciting as it could of been. Sony has great potential with the 1 to 1 with that hardware and im sure we will see some exciting innovation on the sony front with motion gaming.

Last but not least is our cheese, the Kinect. Xbox is great don't get me wrong, but the whole voice command and hand gestures sounds gimmicky to me *Xbox intiiate self destruct sequence Kirk Alpha 1*. Ah well, hopefully they don't overprice that for what its worth.

Keep your wills going feedback crew, its almost over! /coffee

Posted: June 18, 2010 3:42 PM
    Stormraught
  • luckyone91

Are they not going to put up the 2nd one?

Posted: June 18, 2010 2:51 PM
    luckyone91
  • Ultima-Flare

Where's part 2? :(

Posted: June 18, 2010 1:19 PM
    Ultima-Flare
  • Jackal904

I agree with Morgan on almost everything. I thought Nintendo had the worst show. There was nothing really exciting shown except new versions of old titles. It was very uninteresting.

I am actually very much looking forward to Kinect. Sure some of the demos shown were incredible cheesy and lame, but you have to admit the technology is impressive and has a lot of potential. Whether or not it's a success will be determined by the most fundamental aspect of the industry, and that's the games themselves.

Posted: June 18, 2010 12:07 PM
    Jackal904
  • Bacbi

I don't get why u would want Feedback on tv. The reason I love podcasts are that there are no interuptions because of time limit. And u also have to be a little more politically correct on tv.

But great show for what it was, I just don't like the time limits because of commercial etc.

Posted: June 18, 2010 11:22 AM
    Bacbi
  • RonnyRarko

wot happend to the second feedback?>>>>>? ??????

Posted: June 18, 2010 9:00 AM
    RonnyRarko
  • CareyGrant

I think Abbie nailed Microsoft's Kinect problem most succinctly (besides the cost issue -150$ ??? Spend the extra 40 and BUY a WII! Then you have access to the 360 and a console with a proven casual record and a host of proven titles): What hardcore gamer is going to "share" his 360 with the rest of their family (assuming they have one)?

Posted: June 18, 2010 8:38 AM
    CareyGrant
  • speedram

Where is Wednesday night feedback G4?

Posted: June 18, 2010 4:52 AM