E3 2010 Live: Twisted Metal Hands-On Demo with Dave Jaffe

Posted: June 16, 2010
E3 2010 Live: Twisted Metal Hands-On Demo with Dave Jaffe
After years of rumors and speculation, Sony finally unveiled 'Twisted Metal' for the PlayStation 3. See the game in action with Adam Sessler, Olivia Munn and co-creator David Jaffe.

• Gunwing

This was a long time comming.............. And for whiners about Last Guardian............ Please it's a JRPG it will come, right now it's Western delight!

Posted: June 29, 2010 7:36 PM
    Gunwing
  • logicallydashing

Olivia Munn is a sorry excuse of a game journalist.

Posted: June 21, 2010 9:32 AM
    logicallydashing
  • speedram

I loved all the Twisted games. Very happy to hear about this. I think it looks awesome. I know for sure I'm buying. can't wait. And Morgan does look good in RED! But I never saw her not look good!

Posted: June 18, 2010 5:36 AM
    speedram
  • speedram

Posted: June 18, 2010 5:33 AM
    speedram
  • The_Reformed

OK, for one the guy that said sony stole, Wiis motion sensor, and xboxs camera is dumb, cause sony had the camera with motion sensor first with the ps2 so ur dumb. and this was nice, but the first hour is gone, lol.

Posted: June 17, 2010 10:49 PM
    The_Reformed
  • CRAZYKING67

LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH SUKES,S I DONT HAVE A PS3

Posted: June 17, 2010 9:37 PM
  • nowhatsgud

Glad they are bringing the series back. I loved the ones they had on PS1.

Just a sidenote, Olivia is like a disinterested toddler at church. I doubt she is even listening half the time. If she isn't going to at least act like she cares about what is being said the GTFO.

Posted: June 17, 2010 8:20 PM
    nowhatsgud
  • aduecey

Olivia's humorous interjections only help to hinder these interviews

Posted: June 17, 2010 11:48 AM
    aduecey
  • Angelicsin87

@ OhmNomNoms: Dude, bringing back the series for people and the fans. Doubt they are doing this for money. It's stupid to even think that what with Jaffe praising this game. Xbox 360 developers are the ones motivated by money only, look at Halo.... also Activision.

Posted: June 17, 2010 12:08 AM
    Angelicsin87
  • anomaluigi

No Last Guardian at this E3, WTF!!!

Posted: June 16, 2010 11:15 PM
    anomaluigi
  • Dudimus24

Haha, Jaffe is so awesome!

Posted: June 16, 2010 8:45 PM
    Dudimus24
  • Tinderbox

And I thought that the franchise had ended, so stoked that they're bringing it to the ps3 :D

Posted: June 16, 2010 8:34 PM
    Tinderbox
  • DarthHerter

question...does olivia munn plays video games or does she do it because it's her job. because from what i see, she doesn't take her job seriously to me for some reason. e3 is serious business for us gamers and don't like to see someone playing around like a 5 year old.

Posted: June 16, 2010 7:19 PM
    DarthHerter
  • Devero

Somebody is Incoherent.....

Posted: June 16, 2010 5:51 PM
    Devero
  • thePcgamer

I'm totally gonna convince my friends to buy this, I can't afford a PS3

Posted: June 16, 2010 5:27 PM
    thePcgamer
  • Wyatt889

wow that dudes an ass smack him next time munn

Posted: June 16, 2010 5:10 PM
    Wyatt889
  • Laxtime

Two Snaps and AROUND the world!!!

Posted: June 16, 2010 1:06 PM
    Laxtime
  • Major.Damage

I agree with Olivia Munn that Morgan Webb looks great in RED

Posted: June 16, 2010 11:49 AM
  • OhmNomNoms

just last night i was thinking about that as i was driving down south beach after some douche cuts me off to get in the lane beside me and stopped on a red light .. then I see that they were these ANNOYING fast and the furious wannabe kids being loud and obnoxious... playing their gay techno music .... "Damn I miss playing Twisted Metal... how would i love to have napalms and heat seeking missiles right about now.... then I wont have to hear this ridiculous excuse for music!" or.. "hmm... how would the world look IF Calypso DID exist?... and how would I speeding off that building while launching a rain of missiles down the poor bastard thats under me.."..nice..then i snapped out of it and drove home like a regular Joe.. *sighs* but now... I can FINALLY vent out those frustrations... thank you david :)

Posted: June 16, 2010 11:35 AM
  • MJimiD

From time to time, I think, "Wow, such-and-such developer doesn't even know how to talk about their game." And then, I realize that they just have to dumb down their responses for bland and vague questions. Either way, David Jaffe may be rezing "Twisted Metal" for fans, the main motivation is the money. Any major developer's motivation is, but making money by rebirthing old titles is always annoying for me to observe. I can't imagine that "Twisted Metal" will be very 'innovative' this time around being that there are so many necessary features that tie it down already.

Posted: June 16, 2010 11:04 AM