E3 2010 Live: Dead Rising 2 Hands-on Demo

Posted: June 15, 2010
E3 2010 Live: Dead Rising 2 Hands-on Demo
The zombie apocalypse returns in this sequel of the popular 'Dead Rising' game. Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb talk to Co-Producer Shinsaku Ohara for news on the new hero, new setting and new weapons.

• BlackLable69

hmm

Posted: June 19, 2010 12:21 AM
    BlackLable69
  • arcangel2244

wow that guy getting intreviewed is a real show stealer.

Posted: June 18, 2010 7:03 PM
    arcangel2244
  • NightmareKiba

There is just one thing I want to know, will Frank West make either a cameo appearence or at least be mentioned? I really hope so.

Posted: June 18, 2010 3:19 PM
  • Ivannorr

why did the video have to end before chuck used the comp bow?

Posted: June 18, 2010 1:01 AM
    Ivannorr
  • MugennoPan

The time limit was great. It put a sense of urgency in a game about survival. If you could just escort each survivor one by one and then finish the main story the game wouldn't be a challenge. Other than surviving 7 days the biggest challenge in the game was getting the saint achievement. There is a real sense of accomplishment when you get it. Take away the time limit then the game just hands you everything. It's not like it was hard to kill zombies.

Posted: June 17, 2010 2:06 PM
    MugennoPan
  • The_Big_Badd

"A lot of people liked the time limit"

No, they didn't. If they are doing this again and still have the broken save system, this has just been confirmed as a rental

Posted: June 17, 2010 9:09 AM
    The_Big_Badd
  • TimbuckRules

WOOT WOOT! I am a HUGE DR1 fan and I liked the way that he mentioned the story and Psychos as if they are a major part of the game! Definately looking forward to it!

Posted: June 16, 2010 8:14 PM
    TimbuckRules
  • The Nameless Monster

Thank you.

Posted: June 16, 2010 7:23 PM
    The+Nameless+Monster
  • SonOfZod

72 Hour clock. Ummm, who liked that in the first game? If anyone did, why? It limited the amount of fun you could have. Also, can I answer the DAMN PHONE WITHOUT GETTING MAULED? I liked the first one but I also nearly destroyed everything within my arms grasp with frustration.

Posted: June 16, 2010 7:09 PM
  • Slasher29

not big fan of limited time missions but thats ok i wanna get this game so bad:)

Posted: June 16, 2010 5:58 PM