E3 2010: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 E3 Trailer

Posted: June 14, 2010
E3 2010: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 E3 Trailer
LucasArts strikes back at E3 2010 with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, giving the player more Force power and more realistic light saber destruction.

• Risket

They went all out with this trailer! This is movie quality stuff. I'd totally watch it if it were a movie. But it's a game so it's even better. I just got the first game the other day and finished it today. Now I need to get the second one.

Posted: January 1, 2011 9:31 PM
    Risket
  • Shadow_ben_jamin

Wow Starkiller is more badass than ever. Well its time to kill more Stormtroopers violently!

Posted: June 21, 2010 1:46 PM
    Shadow_ben_jamin
  • FFSamurai

Here's hoping we get access to Starkiller's full repertoire of moves at the start of the game this time. I liked the first one but, really, this game is about being a incredibly powerful. Why limit me by making me buy new moves and upgrades?

Posted: June 19, 2010 3:24 PM
    FFSamurai
  • FFSamurai

Posted: June 19, 2010 3:17 PM
    FFSamurai
  • OhmNomNoms

ah!.. just saw the hands-on Demo!.. nooot bad!..

Posted: June 17, 2010 12:34 PM
  • tenchi_2k0

sweet cant wait to play , hope they keep the controls the same on the wii verison. even though it had poor graphic the controls were great. hope they top the first one.

Posted: June 16, 2010 10:29 AM
    tenchi_2k0
  • crazy_sithies

Man i can't wait for this game to come out i wanna play it so bad >.<</safety_wrapper&g t;

Posted: June 16, 2010 10:00 AM
    crazy_sithies
  • ressurrector

I cant wait to try this though like everyone else I am confused as hell about the story.... Must have taken the good ending on part 1. (apparently)

Posted: June 15, 2010 11:13 AM
    ressurrector
  • Quixotic_Noble

the first one had many problems. controls, camera, powers, and especially story. however, my hope is that this sequel will be the game that we all wanted the first one to be. I'll still give it a shot.

Posted: June 15, 2010 11:12 AM
    Quixotic_Noble
  • Tearlach64

I only hope that LucasArts learned plenty from the first installment to make this one a true Star Wars game.

Posted: June 15, 2010 9:31 AM
    Tearlach64
  • Raisinbman

that tune is catchy!

Posted: June 15, 2010 8:29 AM
  • ktseo41

Can someone write down their speech?
    BUT I HAVE NO ??????????????????
    what is this?? im foreigner and I really want to know~ plz!

Posted: June 15, 2010 4:02 AM
    ktseo41
  • ForgottenRotten

Slick.

Posted: June 15, 2010 2:52 AM
    ForgottenRotten
  • thebrendan

I never played the first game but he appears to be pretty powerful. So, wouldn't Vader know better than to ask some Stormtroopers to kill his apprentice? Why would the Emperor ever put such a lazy guy in charge of not one, but two Death Star constructions? At least he should have checked his resume on getting stuff done, but knowing Vader he probably just left it blank because he was too busy looking at naked guys in tubes than rather fill that section out, or he asked some Stormtroopers to do it.

Posted: June 15, 2010 2:20 AM
    thebrendan
  • beastabubbles

The first game was great, I just hope they do something with this one to keep the pace steady so you don't ever get bored and just mess around with force grab lol
    I also hope they write another book to go along with this game because the first book was just as epic as the game, it really got me into the story so that when the game came out I played it nonstop

Posted: June 15, 2010 1:43 AM
  • furiousgeorge

I'm going to have to side with CujoSWAoA on this. Why would you leave him armed with two light sabers and have a handful of stormtroopers try and kill him. You know they can't hit anybody. I just hope that in this game, if you hit them with a light saber it slices through them. I really hope this game is better then the first. Now if you'll excuse me I'm still trying to pull that star destroyer out of orbit.

Posted: June 15, 2010 1:29 AM
    furiousgeorge
  • Lawrence123

Awesome trailer but I have boon fooled before . Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me . I'll wait till I see gameplay before I get all exited

Posted: June 15, 2010 12:51 AM
    Lawrence123
  • ktseo41

I can't recognize what vader says

Posted: June 14, 2010 11:45 PM
    ktseo41
  • Jerardo_H

They should make movies like this

Posted: June 14, 2010 11:19 PM
    Jerardo_H
  • Mandal

Wow. He kills 3 year accelerated aged clones and droids. I'm super impressed.

Posted: June 14, 2010 10:27 PM