Mortal Kombat Reveal Trailer

Posted: June 10, 2010
Mortal Kombat Reveal Trailer
The newest chapter of the iconic fight franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation and a reinvention of its classic 2D fighting mechanic.

• crocmaster

DAMN. this is the best mortal kombat ever made!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: August 23, 2010 8:22 PM
    crocmaster
  • Uardia

I am freaking drooling over the graphics and the detail and.....and.....OMG IT'S THE LIVING FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the nostalgia. I am so happy that they are going back to the roots. Can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: August 9, 2010 11:40 PM
    Uardia
  • D-Man11

OMFG!! MY BALLS ARE TENDER AND SWEATY!!! IT LOOKS SOO SICK..Know im disappointed in the Mortal combat V.S DC universe. i only liked about 3 fatalities out of DC and MK. they shoulve had the game and fatalities looking like THIS MK GAME then the MK V.S DC would be a slam but MK STEPPED UP LOOKING MORE AWSOME THEN AWSOME AND EVEN MY BALLS SAYS SOOO!!!!!

Posted: August 6, 2010 9:59 AM
    D-Man11
  • gamerboy2010

awesome cant wait

Posted: August 2, 2010 10:38 AM
  • playastann

i'm pissed that I can't access this video i before i created an account i accidentally typed in wrong birth date now that i'm registered i still can't WTF!!!!

Posted: July 21, 2010 3:57 PM
  • Cryo$tinG267

Wow another MK game? I'm a huge fan of the series. Just looking at this preview makes me excited, like a kid that can't sleep when he/she knows they're going to Disney Land tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a promising experience, and I can't wait to see Moratl Kombat to go back to its gory and bloody roots like the whole MK team had promised. All I can say now is thank you Ed Boon!

Well, When I get my hands on this game, I can't wait to challenge all of you guys in Mortal Kombat! Don't mean to brag, but I'll whip all of you guys. XP.

Posted: July 15, 2010 12:29 PM
    Cryo%24tinG267
  • bking0058

I just hope it has a great story mode! The pyramid thing is old.

Posted: June 21, 2010 9:08 PM
  • TheDarkToken

hellz ya
    only thing it seems like the gaming industry is like the movie industry more rehashings of older items in the vault than new ideas but for MK i can give it a pass in my book

Posted: June 20, 2010 7:17 PM
    TheDarkToken
  • beezeljub

i cannot wait!

Posted: June 19, 2010 10:52 AM
    beezeljub
  • Mjtny73

all ive got to say is show me scorpion!!!

Posted: June 19, 2010 12:34 AM
    Mjtny73
  • Grimx08

I've been a fan since the beginning, and I hated to see this game fail in its recent attemtps (DC)...thank god for returning to its roots. I hope it has a sweet arcade, and free roam deception sytle campaign.

Posted: June 18, 2010 6:32 PM
    Grimx08
  • mcbutters13

yes i love the old ones

Posted: June 18, 2010 12:14 PM
  • teac77

the link in the RSS feed takes me to http://staging.g4tv.com/qa/vid eos/46308/The-Next-Mortal-Komb at-Reveal-Trailer/index.html

Posted: June 18, 2010 10:33 AM
    teac77
  • luke101

man its going down when this comes out 4real

Posted: June 17, 2010 8:34 AM
  • predator_225

if this is anything lyk the original arcade game,or sega genesis game,i will love it,ive played in countless mk tournaments,old and new,the news ones just lack wat the originals had,challenge,this,looks like they are bringing back all the original aspects of mk,which is awesome,i just hope they got rid of those stupid minigames,unless its breaking wood,those kick a$$

Posted: June 13, 2010 7:54 PM
  • DarthHerter

DAMN

Posted: June 13, 2010 6:16 PM
    DarthHerter
  • Kr0nIK x kiLLa

better not be rated teen.

Posted: June 13, 2010 6:46 AM
    Kr0nIK+x+kiLLa
  • Kave Man

I saw alot of characters except my favorite Liu Kang where the hell is he

Posted: June 13, 2010 12:11 AM
    Kave+Man
  • DeboMagneto

FINALLY MORTAL KOMBAT HAS COME BACK TO MATURE!!!!!! THIS GAME LOOK''S GREAT. GOSH I BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. THIS IS WHAT FIGHTING GAMES ARE MADE OF,THE GOOD STUFF!!OR SHOULD I SAY "KOOL STUFF" LOL

Posted: June 12, 2010 1:25 AM
    DeboMagneto
  • XxHereticMaggotxX

Dude, I fricking loved all the mortal kombat games, except Vs DC(OF COURSE). I'm also glad they have Noob Saibot.

Posted: June 11, 2010 8:29 PM