Red Dead Redemption Short Film Extended Cut

Posted: June 9, 2010
Red Dead Redemption Short Film Extended Cut
Created using Red Dead Redemption, this short-film directed by John Hillcoat introduces you to the colorful and bloody world of Rockstar Games' epic western.

• sicodoc

HD is not working -_- and I believe it's not the chrome's fault

Posted: November 30, 2010 12:52 AM
    sicodoc
  • PrometheanArsonist

I never saw the parallel between Seth and Marston. Their motivations involve finding something very important to them. Both make the mistake of assuming once it is found it will solve their problems.

Posted: June 11, 2010 11:59 AM
    PrometheanArsonist
  • denial19

First off abbie you re my hero now for having played hockey. Also I want to see you camping and stabbing things in the face. Haha. And omg the story of you killing the eagle was fantastic!

Second Adam you re completely awesome I ve always wanted to see kind of a gaming realization of fffpfpfppfpf that and poor dying balloons the saltine cracker of games excellent I ve always believed there is some danger for hope lol

Can I get one of those sound-full-of-discs?

I liked the group of people this week as well. you should do a massive collaboration some time with like 8 people in feedback. twould be excellent.

Posted: June 9, 2010 9:13 PM
    denial19
  • nikolijobes

I appreciate the concept, but the execution was lacking. I was hoping for something OTHER than a nearly scene-for-scene replication of the first 3rd of the game. If you've played the game, this video is pretty much boring.

Posted: June 9, 2010 9:03 PM
    nikolijobes
  • Canid117

Ahahaha

Jenny died...

That's what happens when you choose to stay out in the wilderness with no supplies and protection instead of heading back into town. I guess God doesn't protect the stupid.

Posted: June 9, 2010 5:04 PM
    Canid117
  • TheBRADLeyB

Seriously the Short was very poor. It just proved that John Hillcoat is a FRAUD and R* is some what of a b eye tea sea h. The cutscenes were thrown together like a 4 year old did it.

Directed by Hillcoat my butt

Posted: June 9, 2010 4:10 PM
  • Life79

Love the way games are becoming realistic to the point where a 29 min short is played on tv and done in a very respectable way. Rockstar serioiusly is force to be recond with.

Posted: June 9, 2010 11:58 AM
    Life79
  • Wrathofsauron

lol had my dad watch this, now he wants to play it xD

Posted: June 9, 2010 11:28 AM
    Wrathofsauron
  • CFenix

Good thing it doesn't show the ending

Posted: June 9, 2010 11:28 AM
    CFenix
  • Whiteaura1

Yeah totally lol, you should put a spoiler warning up xDD

then again if you watch this before playing the game it doesn't spoil a whole bunch,

rofl..