Exclusive Jumpgate Evolution Octavius Faction Trailer

Posted: June 10, 2010
Exclusive Jumpgate Evolution Octavius Faction Trailer
Gazillion Entertainment, Codemasters Online and developer Net Devil provides a cinematic look into the powerful, militaristic Octavian faction in the promising space-flight MMO, Jumpgate Evolution.

• marcusdjackson

this looks like it will be the stuff

Posted: June 11, 2010 2:27 PM
  • PRoJEC7

Everyone on G4tv.com (Please Read this comment) E3 will NOT cover the Microsoft press conference on G4tv, IT will have live coverage on G4tv.com. If you dont believe me Click on the Events tab E3 2010 and look at the schedule yourself. Let everyone know on here and Post it on every News Feed. The G4_Community account Did not accept my message letting them know that the people who only watch G4tv should be informed that Microsoft will not be shown live on G4tv. This Isn't a Spam so Please let the people know.

Posted: June 11, 2010 2:13 PM
    PRoJEC7
  • gumshoediva

That trailer RoCkEd! I can't wait til the game comes out! And duh! Yeah, it's a trailer not a play demo...just chill and I'm sure they'll share a demo with everyone in time!

Posted: June 11, 2010 12:22 PM
    gumshoediva
  • Spybreak

I've been watching Jumpgate for a while, looks very promising.

Posted: June 11, 2010 2:02 AM
    Spybreak
  • BoydofZINJ

So... the game is about who shouts louder?

Posted: June 10, 2010 4:41 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • MartiansfromUranus

THIS

IS

OCATVIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOL space Spartas.

That narrator is awesome.

Posted: June 10, 2010 4:29 PM
    MartiansfromUranus
  • Marcus202

I am really curious on what they changed with this game....as of last year it reminded me of a freelancer mmo, but since they now have overhauled the whole thing, I dont know what to expect.

Posted: June 10, 2010 3:07 PM
    Marcus202
  • The Monkey King

Not gonna lie, that's probably the most badass trailer I have ever seen. The narrator was the highlight of this trailer. I am now interested in this MMO.

Posted: June 10, 2010 2:55 PM
    The+Monkey+King
  • MOBSTR_Z

Would love to see something besides a trailer... like a game maybe

Posted: June 10, 2010 2:19 PM
  • dukeletoatreides

Is this going to be anything like Eve Online? Is there going to be a monthly fee? These guys have a lot to live up to considering what Eve Online has accomplished in it's scope and detail, not to mention the graphic engine behind it and it's membership base.

Posted: June 10, 2010 11:40 AM
    dukeletoatreides
  • greyfish7

hey g4 peeps!

while you're enjoying Jumpgate at E3 ask them WHEN we're finally gonna get this game!? I signed up for a beta before the last presidential election and still got nothin. there are rumors this has switched from a combatspacesim like the original jumpgate to more of a RTS. netdevil says they've redesigned it from the ground up, but no one knows what that means

cgi trailers are nice, but there's so much unknown about the state of the game - their ability to produce a pretty trailer is nice, but kinda useless.

Posted: June 10, 2010 11:34 AM
    greyfish7
  • Wildcard273

I guess they're saving all the cool gameplay for E3, but it would have been nice to see a little something to whet our appetites.

Oh well, interested in it regardless

Posted: June 10, 2010 11:24 AM
    Wildcard273
  • pvthudson01

Dumb, no gameplay footage.

Tired of CGI trailers

Posted: June 10, 2010 11:18 AM
    pvthudson01
  • P1rate

Halo meets Warhammer = ????

Posted: June 10, 2010 10:52 AM
    P1rate
  • Embitter

I can't wait to see the E3 coverage on this game! Go Octavius!!!!!!!!

Posted: June 10, 2010 9:43 AM