Who Played The Dogs Out? Dogs in Games

Posted: June 4, 2010
Who Played The Dogs Out? Dogs in Games
Footage of dogs in games from Call of Duty: World at War, Dead to Rights: Retribution, and Red Dead Redemption. Woof woof.

• KidKilla606

Where the hell is Dogmeat from Fallout 3!?!?!? That dog taught me the meaning of love.

Posted: March 29, 2011 2:02 PM
    KidKilla606
  • alvin16

its not like the dog in fable 2 didnt fined you treasher and helped you when you were bord or when you were fat or evil he always stayed by your side and how you could beat the hell out of beatles or opens doors for you and even saves your life at the end. i mean what the hell did they think not puting fable 2 in there!

Posted: October 13, 2010 9:25 AM
    alvin16
  • mrmorozov987

The dog from Resident Evil 4, anyone?

Posted: June 20, 2010 9:22 AM
    mrmorozov987
  • gladiator1

What the hell is this? Where is the witty incite and the blatant disregard for contextual relevance? This is just like some idiot's youtube posting of dogs in gaming.

Posted: June 8, 2010 11:53 AM
    gladiator1
  • lekft

what game is this?? the startings from them

Posted: June 8, 2010 6:39 AM
    lekft
  • vlweb3d

Dogs are crap, cats are cool, i'm a cool cat - lol

Posted: June 8, 2010 4:51 AM
  • n1fffan

I may just be a lowly Final Fantasy fan, but I feel that if your gonna do a compilation of games with dogs in them, there is 1, maybe even 2 dogs that are well worth mentioning. One being Intercepter from Final Fantasy VI, and the other being Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII

Posted: June 8, 2010 1:42 AM
    n1fffan
  • Shadowhawk4735

I accidentally rated this a five, meant to rate it a one or two, for stupidity.

Posted: June 7, 2010 2:51 PM
  • Shadowhawk4735

Dogs, played out, after less than half a dozen decent games employing them as meaningful content? Try applying that standard to orcs, trolls, elves, and halflings. You'll have a better argument there. If anything, dogs make more sense, since they actually exist in the real world.

Posted: June 7, 2010 2:49 PM
  • thps48

What the point of this again? Am I supposed to like these games 'cause they got dogs? Mainstreamer's confuse me... -_-

Posted: June 7, 2010 2:45 PM
    thps48
  • cheesypoofs

Fable II, hello!?

Posted: June 7, 2010 12:18 PM
    cheesypoofs
  • nCogNeato

Possibly the most poorly executed compilation I've seen. 3 games? Hardly "played out".

Posted: June 5, 2010 2:13 PM
    nCogNeato
  • Fireproofsoul25

What happened to dogs in Fable 2? As far as I can tell I wouldn't have been able to find squat if weren't for my dog. And when it came to combat, well, he wasn't a German Shepard from Call of Duty, but it was enough that I saved him when given the choice at the end of the game.

Posted: June 5, 2010 5:25 AM