E3 2010: Transformers: War for Cybertron E3 Trailer

Posted: June 4, 2010
E3 2010: Transformers: War for Cybertron E3 Trailer
This E3 Trailer for Transformers: War for Cybertron features the debut of one of the big bosses in the game, Trypticon. Awesome!

• Grelet7

Awsome >>> decepticon RULES !!!! : P

Posted: June 16, 2010 6:46 PM
    Grelet7
  • tmill$

E3 E3 E3 E3 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE33333333 3333333333333333333333!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Posted: June 13, 2010 11:09 AM
    tmill%24
  • SvenTheReturned

this thread is what happens when video games replace women hahahaha

Posted: June 13, 2010 4:52 AM
    SvenTheReturned
  • Wakeman90125

wow, virginity!! lol

Posted: June 5, 2010 12:07 PM
    Wakeman90125
  • DriftingHere

I suggest everyone read the limited series "The War Within" which covers the ages when Megatron was a tank-like cannon similar to what he was when he became Galvatron in the cartoon. It is written by the original writer Simon Furman who wrote most of the Transformers lore from the 80's to today. The designs are fantastic and are what most of this series is based on.

Posted: June 5, 2010 11:22 AM
  • gamerjes

Funny, I don't see anywhere in the trailers naming Soundwave 2nd. He makes cubes and gives orders, two things he did in the 1980s as the intel and communications specialist. Did I miss an interview clip somewhere that incorrectly listed the decepticon command structure or something? And, to be more precise, Starscream wasn't always the Second. He wasn't even a decepticon for most of the pre-Earth wars, briefly mentioned in a Gen1 episode when Starscream found his old partner, Jetfire. There is a reason Shockwave, not Starscream, was left in charge of Cybertron, when Megatron left to pursue the Autobots.

Same line of thought for Megatron. Where does it say he doesn't transform into a hand-held weapon? Exactly how much footage do we see of him where he is doing something besides reciting a speech? Extremely little. Again, if I missed an interview that mentions this, please show it.

And now, I need a shower. Being able to recall all that transmformer trivia offhand had made me feel dirty...

Posted: June 4, 2010 8:12 PM
    gamerjes
  • rawoods75

@camaro72toy - at what point in the trailer did it ever show that Soundwave was 2nd in command?

Posted: June 4, 2010 6:51 PM
    rawoods75
  • camaro72toy

you don't want this game if you are a true Transformer fan, first off, they are saying that soundwave has always been second in command, which is 100 percent innaccurate. Every true fan knows that StarScream has always been second in command,and no gun version of megatron ? what gives?
    this tells you that this is for newbees only,cause it's not even close to being acurate,sad that the true fans miss out again.

Posted: June 4, 2010 5:54 PM
    camaro72toy
  • cwhas2godhands

gearsformer... sweat

Posted: June 4, 2010 5:12 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • ColeBeans

uh, yeaaa. I'm definetly dead. obviously the person who wrote this article is a huge Transformers fan because this game looks like CRAP!

Posted: June 4, 2010 5:08 PM
    ColeBeans
  • Aldowyn

Translation: Transformers? PERFECT fit for video games-- even if you don't like the movies. (Which I actually do, but whatever. Not for the story...)

Posted: June 4, 2010 3:30 PM
    Aldowyn
  • Scalfer1

looks so freakin awesome

Posted: June 4, 2010 3:11 PM
    Scalfer1
  • Ressard

God Damnit!! I'm never gonna be able to start saving money. I HAVE to buy this game! Thank you Video Game Gods. Here's hoping that we finally get the Transformers experience we all deserve. And Deelron... sorry to hear about your death. R.I.P.

... Cuz this game looks awesome!!

Posted: June 4, 2010 2:46 PM
  • STCook

finally i can live my dream of being a decepticon!

Posted: June 4, 2010 2:24 PM