E3 2010: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Reveal Trailer

Posted: June 4, 2010
E3 2010: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Reveal Trailer
Tracks from The Cure, Muse, Jane's Addiction, Foo Fighters, The Rolling Stones, and ZZ Top will be among the 90 songs playable when Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock comes out for the PS3, 360 and Wii this September.

• G4DE

This is G4DC. I changed it to G4DE because I meant to put an E at the end, not a C.
    SO, just call me G4DE.

Posted: June 9, 2010 10:10 PM
    G4DE
  • G4DE

I found ,that this new one was coming out, in a magazine.

Posted: June 9, 2010 9:55 PM
    G4DE
  • liversnot

dumb

Posted: June 7, 2010 5:47 PM
    liversnot
  • wolfman2010

Ok... if this is anything like what legends of rock was like Pete Townsend better show up or I am gonna be pissed.

Other people who need to be in these games:

Mick Jagger
    Keith Richards
    Roger Daltrey
    Keith Moon
    Jimmy Page
    Robert Plant
    Jimi Hendrix

Come on! Where are the Guitar Gods of the 60's and 70's???

Posted: June 6, 2010 5:19 PM
    wolfman2010
  • RaikouRyuk

From what PS3DAVE said, I'm pretty excited for this game. I realize they totally ruined Guitar Hero last year, but hey, give it a chance.

Posted: June 6, 2010 9:16 AM
    RaikouRyuk
  • 111666ads

betta be good!!!

Posted: June 5, 2010 10:55 PM
    111666ads
  • BONERJAM

So they are using one of the same Ozzy songs that was featured in that other and very similar sounding rock and roll adventure game. Huh, I wonder where Activision is getting all these new and original ideas.

Posted: June 5, 2010 6:53 PM
    BONERJAM
  • Spybreak

A Tauren in a Guitar Hero game haha. Oh that's why Activision and Blizzard merged. Well like all of the GH games it will depend on what songs they'll let me rock!

Posted: June 5, 2010 5:08 PM
    Spybreak
  • Pabl007Gunner

Guitar Hero ruined their own franchise a long time ago by over saturating the music game genre by releasing way too many titles in too little time. Guitar Hero 5 was a solid game but I wouldnt buy it. The Guitar Hero franchise is a joke.

Posted: June 5, 2010 4:44 PM
  • FontanP

Animals!?!?!? WTF!?!?!? The wells run dry! GH continues to destroy this genre.

Posted: June 5, 2010 2:29 PM
  • Cantbesaved

World of Guitar Herocraft.

Posted: June 5, 2010 9:53 AM
    Cantbesaved
  • Offbeatalchemy

The whole music game genre is in a rut. especially the GH games. There are some good songs on this setlist but a couple of them are from other games. And i highly doubt they're gonna put those really hard GH2/3 songs back in these games because if you follow the simple formula of Easier = More Money, you'll understand why. Most recent example : splinter cell. I miss those extra hard guitar songs too but its not gonna happen again. I'm still holding off for RB3. Better drums. lol

Posted: June 5, 2010 7:56 AM
    Offbeatalchemy
  • R0b1n50nx13

The one band that has eluded guitar hero is GODSMACK!

Posted: June 5, 2010 12:56 AM
  • Tony267

I'm kind of over music games. I still play RB2 and download new songs every now and then, but I don't see myself buying another full retail music game unless they really do something that impresses me (like doing a full Hendrix or, dare I say, Led Zeppelin game). So judging from that trailer, I won't be getting this one. Then again GH hasn't really put out anything I really wanted to play since GHIII.

Posted: June 4, 2010 11:47 PM
    Tony267
  • NiqqaWebbz

Yesss hopefully they go back to the good days of GH 2 & 3, Jordan and Through the fire and flames still resonate with me today lol those games put me on to metal, rock, and heavier stuff

Posted: June 4, 2010 8:23 PM
    NiqqaWebbz
  • ww2_honor

When are we going to get a RB3 trailer?! I dumped GH when I found out how amazing the drums are on RB2. Craptivision needs to just stop publishing.

Posted: June 4, 2010 7:27 PM
    ww2_honor
  • RAWR22

Guitar Hero should stick to guitar and leave the drums to RockBand. Guitar Hero claimed the guitar, RoclBand claimed the drums and Mic. Leave it that way.

Posted: June 4, 2010 6:47 PM
    RAWR22
  • Merc354

The storylne looks stupid, but the setlist looks awesome. Back to the fingerkillers from 2 and 3. I wonder if it may be compatible with DJ Hero, since there are a couple bands with turntables, such as Linkin Park, Slipknot, and Nine Inch Nails.

Posted: June 4, 2010 6:22 PM
  • RockieOllie

For a split second i thought the dude on the thumb was the dude from Brutal Legend.

Posted: June 4, 2010 6:11 PM
    RockieOllie
  • PinkCrayon32

i think this trailer was good. sure it could have showcased some songs or something, but they chose to showcase something that would make Guitar Hero stand out. it's called marketing.

Posted: June 4, 2010 5:44 PM