E3 2010: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer

Posted: June 4, 2010
E3 2010: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer
The E3 2010 trailer for Square Enix's epic sci-fi adventure Deus Ex: Human Revolution introduces you to a gorgeous yet turbulent world where the lines between technology and humanity are dangerously blurred.

• The Monkey King

This looks more like a movie than a video game. I think I'll love this game. I haven't played any of the other Deus Ex games, but this game looks like it wouldn't be restricting story wise.

Posted: August 29, 2010 1:01 AM
    The+Monkey+King
  • The Monkey King

Posted: August 29, 2010 12:57 AM
    The+Monkey+King
  • chooch1080

was the breaking of that guys neck at the end really necessary? lol idk but it was one of the coolest things i've ever seen......can't wait to play this game

Posted: August 22, 2010 10:46 AM
    chooch1080
  • Anthony_EH

Is anyone tired of first person shooters? I know I am. However, the game does look rather interesting.

Posted: August 15, 2010 11:39 PM
  • kings_legacy

if the game is awesome as the trailer it could be one of the best games ever made.

Posted: June 17, 2010 12:12 PM
    kings_legacy
  • glsjawtomatica

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Posted: June 15, 2010 8:34 AM
    glsjawtomatica
  • justabum

this vid made me giddy like a school girl..cant wait..

Posted: June 14, 2010 7:32 PM
    justabum
  • justabum

this vid made me giddy like a school girl..cant wait..

Posted: June 14, 2010 7:31 PM
    justabum
  • EnvalidID

Hmm Just saying... But this seems very familiar to Metal Gear Solid 4... Proxy wars n such... Plus guy sounding old, smoking cigarette in all sad depressed style... Anyone else notice the similarities that this has with MGS4? And other games/movies?

Posted: June 9, 2010 7:47 PM
    EnvalidID
  • BlackLable69

Interesting, very interesting....I loved DE on the original Xbox but this looks sick. Its like watching a movie preview, cant wait. Fingers crossed :)

Posted: June 8, 2010 2:20 PM
    BlackLable69
  • Raiku1991

so... watching that I started thinking, as the one character was changing shapes "Wow, this looks like Prototype.... but with machines" doesnt anyone else see this?!?!?!?

Posted: June 7, 2010 9:20 AM
    Raiku1991
  • SinfulEdge

To me this is what happens if One and Ghost in the shell had babies. One was and still is a good game, I still pick it up every now and then and play old school style with the first fat playstation.

Posted: June 7, 2010 6:44 AM
    SinfulEdge
  • OSTBY18

wow this looks kinda like infamous wit all the powers but better lol im getin this for sure whens it come out does anyone know i cant find it thanks

Posted: June 6, 2010 11:47 PM
    OSTBY18
  • gregp91

Can't wait to see this movie -and if the game's anything like it, I'll see that too.

Posted: June 6, 2010 8:13 AM
    gregp91
  • Ewoc

Square... please don't screw this one up. Deus Ex is an amazing series and this cinematic looks amazing. I just hope the game play is up to par with it.

Posted: June 6, 2010 7:01 AM
    Ewoc
  • Teimoshi

reminds me of hugh jackman.

Posted: June 5, 2010 1:32 PM
  • salderoff

I played the first two games. I loved them both, though the first was an experience that blew me away. I would love to get to play this as well to see if they can make this game as good as it should be.

Posted: June 5, 2010 9:49 AM
    salderoff
  • somniphobiac

The only thing wrong with their story is the year.. i mean really, 2027? kinda soon isn't it. i get that they're trying to emphasize the rapid and exponential growth of technological advances, but really 17 years? lol. anyway.. Other than that a truly remarkable trailer. On my short list of games to look out for.

Posted: June 5, 2010 7:23 AM
  • latif1

THIS IS THE MOST EPIC GAME TRAILER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Posted: June 4, 2010 9:57 PM
    latif1
  • XwingVmanX

My interest is peaked. Looks like a cross between the matrix and terminator.

Posted: June 4, 2010 8:58 PM