Half-Life 2 Mac "1984" Spoof Commercial

Posted: May 25, 2010
Half-Life 2 Mac "1984" Spoof Commercial
Half-Life 2 IS FINALLY FOR MAC! To commemorate this day in gaming, Valve has spoofed the infamous "1984" Apple commercial for your enjoyment.

• mistikking@yahoo.com

Graphics are great.

Posted: August 31, 2010 5:30 PM
    mistikking%40yahoo.com
  • BlackStarNova

I find it kind of ironic seeing this how apple today stands in stark contrast of this ad.

Posted: May 26, 2010 4:17 PM
    BlackStarNova
  • II_Flippy

Seriously... is Valve not the best damn game company in existence?
    I cant think of a single game they put out that is not downright incredible.

Posted: May 26, 2010 2:36 PM
    II_Flippy
  • OracleAndroid

This video was great, up to the point where it said 'Coming to OS X'. Ruination on an epic scale.

Posted: May 26, 2010 12:39 PM
    OracleAndroid
  • Army_Ant

Darn, macs are already getting the good exclusives.

Posted: May 25, 2010 9:17 PM
    Army_Ant
  • illusiveShadow

Now if they'll just announce Episode 3 I think I could sleep a little easier at night.

Posted: May 25, 2010 9:06 PM
    illusiveShadow
  • DriveShaft48

God I love Valve.

Posted: May 25, 2010 5:20 PM
    DriveShaft48
  • nuccam4nn

wheres COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE!!!! Gaaaaaaahhhhhh@@@

Posted: May 25, 2010 4:53 PM
    nuccam4nn
  • BigDogW

I say valve should give them half life 2 and make them wait the same time as we did to get the next episode

Posted: May 25, 2010 4:45 PM
    BigDogW
  • Bob Phalange

Dang. lol. I was beginning to wonder when they'd finally let it out of the bag, and here you go. Can't believe I doubted Valve. And yes, I am a mac user who still hasn't played Half-Life 2. Sad, I realize.

Posted: May 25, 2010 4:08 PM
    Bob+Phalange
  • dilpcase

Is valve ever going to make half life three (or hl2 episode 3) ? Left 4 Dead and Portal were great, but I miss Gordon

Posted: May 25, 2010 4:07 PM
  • unfungames

That chick had a nice Hooters outfit on!

Posted: May 25, 2010 3:41 PM
    unfungames
  • Aerindel_Prime

ehh, whatever.

I've been a mac user for twenty years now, I love the machine but I've never used it for games.

I'd much rather play on a console anyway.

Posted: May 25, 2010 3:10 PM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • cptawesome13

Macs are not limited to much at all, Sayid Jarrah, In fact, games have been one of the few things macs have not gotten in OS X. I mean, sure, Windoze has freedom, freedom to get as many viruses as you want, freedom to mess up your computer royally without even knowing what you did, freedom to look for drivers every time you upgrade, but hey, at least all the games come to Windoze first. Besides, even if I wanted to play more games on my Mac, I can still boot camp. then all those limits go away. I can use it for solely games, and switch to no-virus-land to do everything else.

Back on topic, I'm glad we're getting HL2, but all I'm really interested in is CS:S, TF2, and Left 4 Dead 2. When will we get dates for those? oh well, I can wait. It's not like I haven't played 'em before.

Posted: May 25, 2010 3:02 PM
    cptawesome13
  • sarid

tobad in the original commercial all those brain dead people are the mac users lol i mean...what does a mac get? close to no games and...photoshop? when ever i hear someone say they have a mac i tell them that im sorry for them because if you want something with no limits a pc is the better option everytime

Posted: May 25, 2010 2:49 PM