Transformers: War for Cybertron Multiplayer BTS

Posted: May 24, 2010
Transformers: War for Cybertron Multiplayer BTS
High Moon Studios discuss their ambitious multiplayer they've constructed for gamers to experience in Transformers: War for Cybertron.

• D-Man11

IM LOVIN THE WAY THEY SET UP THE NEW TRANSFORMERS GAME...ITS FINALLY GOING TO BE SPACE ACTION!!!

Posted: August 6, 2010 7:34 AM
    D-Man11
  • Cathartic Denoument

OMG..I LOVE that transforming sound!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!

Posted: June 8, 2010 9:28 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • Gamespazer

This game is going to ROCK!

Posted: May 25, 2010 6:24 PM
    Gamespazer
  • BGenious

I have been on top of this game since I first found the teaser trailer for it. Everything that I have seen and read live up to what I have been wanting in a TRUE Transformers game. I grew up watching and playing with Transformers. My first one was Soundwave because he was the first one I ever saw in a store. Being that this game is based on what I grew up with, not like the movies, I am definitely getting this game and will probably take a day off just to play it. To go a little further, I already preordered this game and I am going to pay it off, today, so I can just walk in and go. I am even trying to finish the games I am currently playing so I can give full attention to this game when it comes out. I just wish that they used the original voice actor for Megatron! Man, I would love to hear that voice through the game.

Posted: May 25, 2010 6:18 AM
    BGenious
  • Dragoonz99

even if there was no singleplayer, this still looks sweet. day one buy for me

Posted: May 24, 2010 5:52 PM
    Dragoonz99
  • ProudFilipino

I was very skeptical about this game when I first saw the 1st trailer and read about it I thought it was going to be stupid but damn THIS GAME IS LOOKING MORE KICK ASS! with every new trailer and vid about this game it starting to look more EPIC!

Posted: May 24, 2010 3:38 PM
    ProudFilipino
  • Kirk359

its looks way great! I cannot wait for this game to come out!!!! I hope 2 people can play Muti on the same 'box though.

Posted: May 24, 2010 1:36 PM
    Kirk359
  • K_BIT

They said that the game was designed from day 1 with Mult-player in mind. Why do I get the feeling that the single player mode won't be up to par? I hope I'm wrong on this and that the single player is good. Please let me be wrong.

Posted: May 24, 2010 11:36 AM
    K_BIT
  • enslavednumber

Looking good!

Posted: May 24, 2010 11:29 AM
    enslavednumber
  • Charbelito

It might be a great game! Does anyone know if there is a cover system gears of war style?

Posted: May 24, 2010 11:22 AM