Backbreaker Defense Tutorial Trailer

Posted: May 24, 2010
Backbreaker Defense Tutorial Trailer
The revolutionary football game, Backbreaker, provides a tutorial on how to play defense in the physics-based game.

• MAESTRO007

MADDEN FOOTBALL really need 2 take notice because I have played madden Foosball ... that's right not football because it's a cheap version of it !!! ... on defense and seen how it just cheats on purpose ... and I hate when madden cheats I have never seen a game run away from the RB run away from the QB when he on the run or is about 2 be sack run away from the QB instead of tackling him ... the safeties run away from the pass miss crazy tackles .. and of course the CPU take over my man that I'm controlling and make me miss or do stupid things that made me stop playing Madden after the Superbowl and this was doing this with great teams

Posted: May 29, 2010 11:14 AM
    MAESTRO007
  • MAESTRO007

Posted: May 29, 2010 11:14 AM
    MAESTRO007
  • MAESTRO007

this makes Madden looks like the little girl in the cloest because p;laying hide -n- go seek because madden football passing game sucks i have never seen a QB throw directly toward the defense when you have a man wide open and even if you hit the button for the right man it still throw towards the defensive player ... WOW this game looks good

Posted: May 29, 2010 5:56 AM
    MAESTRO007
  • Tmidiman

Played the tutorial and I'm amazed at the tight controls. Once I let go of the left trigger it felt so natural to control. Don't know why I was holding the LT button. It feels it I ace complete control over my player.

Graphically this game makes madden look 16 bit. No surprise since it always looked like graphics from 3 generations back. Backbreaker looks like how a current gene HD game should look.

After the tutorial I started a game. Nice fluid animation, again what a HD game should look like. The stadium, the crowd, the bases of grass. Seriously, separate blades or grass. The game play was fair and felt better the more I played the game. Did I miss the button that let's you switch defenders before the snap. No play by play announcing? Is that because its this a demo or maybe the dev is working up to programming a football game? Don't care really. Gameplay should come first IMHO. Something EA has forgotten about.

I need to play this game more but I feel that it will be a day one buy. The bar has been raised and I hope this game helps people to see what a lack luster game madden is. The NFL needs to wake up and game reviews need to start telling the truth about how pathetic madden is to view and play.

Last point, I expect madden fanboys and even worse EA employees posing as regular gamers here to bash this game. Whatever. Maddens sinking sales will tell the story. Me, I don't feel any honor in playing a sub-par madden game when I can play a sweet game like Backbreaker.

Hope the final game is even better that what I've played so far.

Posted: May 24, 2010 5:27 PM
    Tmidiman
  • lilfisticuffer

I like this game about 1 million times more than madden. I think madden is way over rated.

Posted: May 24, 2010 1:31 PM
    lilfisticuffer
  • PiMD360

I hope they get NFL Licensing for next year!

Posted: May 24, 2010 9:59 AM