Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring Developer Interview

Posted: May 21, 2010
Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring Developer Interview
Slang First Party Liason/Director Federico Beyer talks about the inspiration and execution of the upcoming wrestling game Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring from Konami.

• BAEZ408

IM FROM MEXICO AND I LIVE IN THE US I LIKE THE IDEA OF A MEX LUCHA LIBRE BUT I DONT GET WHY THEY GET SOMEBODY LIKE EL APACHE LIKE EL APACHE TO MAKE THE MOVES WHEN THERES REAL LEGENDS LIKE KANEK,MIL MASCARAS,DOS CARAS, ATLANTIS,RAYO DE JALISCO, SANTO JR,TINIEBLAS,HURACAN RAMIREZ, EVEN OCTAGON ITS BETTER THEN EL APACHE EN LA CASITA ITS A MOVE MADED BY SANTO JR IF IM NOT WRONG I HOPE THIS IDEA WILL COME OUT WITH ARTURO PENA ( R.I.P) AND NOT NOW WITH ANTONIO ROLDAN HE MAKE THE LUCHA LIBRE A CIRCUS I HOPE THEY MAKE ANOTHER GAME WITH MORE REAL WRESSELERS AND NOT DANCERS AND CLOWS LIKE KONAN AND EL ELEGIDO

Posted: July 14, 2010 4:27 PM
    BAEZ408
  • BAEZ408

I CANT BELIVE THEY USE EL APACHE TO MAKE THE MOVES WHEN WE HAVE LEGENDS LIKE KANEK-MIL MASCARAS- DOS CARAS -RAYO DE JALISCO- ATLANTIS-SANTO JR- TINIEBLAS-BLUE DEMON JR-LIZMARK FISHMAN
    ETC. I LIKE THE IDEA ABOUT LUCHA LIBRE MEX. BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD PUT REAL WRESELERS LIKE THE ONES I JUST MENTION NOT DANCERS AND LOWNS LIKE EL ELEJIDO AND KONAN

Posted: July 14, 2010 4:25 PM
    BAEZ408
  • Bob0

This guy needs to learn wrestling. He could do a much better interview if he knew wrestling terms and moves. I thought it was bad PR.

Posted: July 3, 2010 5:51 PM
    Bob0
  • T-800

This is a AAA game, you're not going to see any CMLL wrestlers.

Posted: June 1, 2010 12:37 PM
    T-800
  • mistico5656

Man i wish they'd add Mistico from the CMLL or at least Mascarita Sagrada or Ultimo Dragon

Posted: June 1, 2010 12:10 PM
    mistico5656
  • GatsuBlackSword

I hope �ltimo Drag�n is in this game! I need to play a demo before I can make any decision. But sounds really cool.

Posted: June 1, 2010 11:26 AM
    GatsuBlackSword
  • SizzlewickMagicfart

Looks like alot of fun! finally have something to foreward to in the wrestling games section, those WWE games were starting to suck

Posted: June 1, 2010 10:08 AM
    SizzlewickMagicfart
  • kenady16

dude i love wrestling im not too sure about this game i think from a wrestling stand point he got his point across about wrestling its all about passion

Posted: May 25, 2010 7:01 PM
    kenady16
  • CallMeViC

jaja que paso ningun comentario solo por ser de la lucha libre mexicana buuu que mala onda

Posted: May 25, 2010 1:38 AM