Save Legend of the Seeker with Bridget Regan

Posted: May 19, 2010
Save Legend of the Seeker with Bridget Regan

Bridget Regan may kick ass as the heroine Kahlan on the fantasy TV series Legend of the Seeker, but today, she'll be sitting down with Kevin Pereira to talk about the show's big finale, her fans and their 'Save the Seeker' campaign and more. Seeker fans unite!

• rraws

she seemed so sad in this interview, the show deserved better.

Posted: May 24, 2010 12:35 PM
    rraws
  • gedac

Legend of the seeker rulez we want the third season

Posted: May 23, 2010 2:20 PM
  • BlackLable69

Hi I remember you and I loved the show the few times I saw it. However when will society stop portraying both the color "Black/Dark" and Fire as Evil? This is one thing I didn't like about the show. This has a tendency to support stereotypes for light or lighter skinned people to be excepted by society but not darker skinned folk. So lighter skinned Blacks are more trust worthy than darker ones and darker skin is unattractive? If it wasn't for the element of Fire humans would have gone extinct. Not to mention that huge leaps in technology have been made because of it. Even in nature it causes death and destruction but afterwards everything is born anew and better than before. Fire is both potentially lethal and extremely helpful/useful for existence throughout the mega-verse. It is a part of life no different than the oceans of this world.

Posted: May 20, 2010 3:29 PM
    BlackLable69
  • Shienberg

READ THE BOOKS!!!!
    They make the show look silly. I watched the first season and thought it was cool.

Then in between the first and second season I read the first four books in the series. Despite Mr. Goodkinds weird rape obsession, the books are ten hundred bajillion times better than the show.

Things start to go downhill in the fifth book and I still try to get through it now and then but the first four are great!

Posted: May 20, 2010 2:16 PM
    Shienberg
  • littledragon092

LOL at the end, Kevin you are the man.

Posted: May 20, 2010 1:43 PM
    littledragon092
  • Count_Giraffe

This TV show is horrible. But I'm not bashing it because it doesn't follow the books, but because its so uncreative. The entire show felt like a really bad D@D experience.The story was rushed and and awkward, and even the characters are stereotypes. A young, rash "emotional" male lead? Check. A honcho-take no prisoners female love interest? Check. A crazy old man who tries to be funny? Check. Even if you hadn't read the books you should be able to see how stupid many of the concepts used for this show are. For example, Darken Rahl has his wizards put "magical juices" into catapults to bring down a magical wall. If you like the show fine, but it isn't that good. Hell, I wouldn't even call it a fantasy, in all honesty its shot like a B-budget action film that uses crappy action sequences with magic thrown into the middle.

Posted: May 20, 2010 1:38 PM
    Count_Giraffe
  • Storme

Anyone notice the ring on her left hand? Does this mean the boyfriend comment should really be fiance? :)

Posted: May 20, 2010 11:55 AM
    Storme
  • angryfantasyfan

Thanks, Attack of the Show. As much as I love Kahlan, I adore seeing Bridget be herself.

Posted: May 20, 2010 11:40 AM
    angryfantasyfan
  • dabos90

The show would probably be on longer if they put it on prime time hours instead of the middle of the day.

Posted: May 20, 2010 8:15 AM
    dabos90
  • ConformityCow

Yeah, to bad the writers of this show don't seem to have even read the books this show is supposedly based off of. They raped and then castrated the books with this insult of a show. I can't believe that Terry Goodkind actually allowed this BS to happen. The only thing that has been kept faithful in this show are the names. Absolutely amazing.

I'm so glad that George R.R Martin signed on with HBO and is actually involved in the casting and script as to prevent something like this disgusting fraud from occurring with his books.

Death to The Legend of the Seeker.
    Go back to the Keeper from Whence your vile nature came.

Posted: May 20, 2010 6:58 AM
    ConformityCow
  • prkuhlman

EXCELLENT INTERVIEW. WISH THERE WAS MORE. S.O.S.

Posted: May 20, 2010 12:35 AM
    prkuhlman
  • Ziggybits

that interview made me laugh so hard!

Posted: May 19, 2010 10:47 PM
    Ziggybits
  • GreyCrowX

I just saw the last 15 minutes of this show a few days ago, and at first was expecting to laugh, but damned if I wasn't hooked. A nice fantasy setting, with fun special effects and tight costumes, with good acting. I was left wondering what the hell I just watched, and when would it be on again. Someone is making a big mistake, big!

Someone in New York needs to hold up a "Save our Seeker" sign in front of that Daily morning news show, or like in a audience in one of those dancing/singing shows. Or crash a Tea-Party party, with big signs.

Maybe dvd sales or direct to dvd movies will do the trick, it worked for Futurama.

Posted: May 19, 2010 10:39 PM
    GreyCrowX
  • seekerfan

... oh, and great interview, AOTS. Having Bridget on and discussing the Save Our Seeker campaign means a lot to the fans.

Posted: May 19, 2010 7:23 PM
    seekerfan
  • seekerfan

If the series can't be saved then let's shoot for a movie (or a series of movies). The Save Our Seeker campaign has only just begun!

Posted: May 19, 2010 6:59 PM
    seekerfan
  • Roxlan

Love you Bridget/Kahlan! Can't wait for the season finale, and can't wait for next season! Season3!!!

Posted: May 19, 2010 6:49 PM