Backbreaker Passing Game Tutorial Trailer

Posted: May 17, 2010
Backbreaker Passing Game Tutorial Trailer
505 Games physics-based American footballer Backbreaker provides an informative tutorial on the passing game dynamics of their game.

• Dejavu22

All i can say is "wow" Please don't sleep on this game. I give the game 9/10

Posted: May 25, 2010 3:08 PM
  • BONERJAM

Wow! That gameplay looks great and far better than Madden's horribly outdated gameplay. Seriously Madden hasn't changed the gameplay since the PS1 days, yet people still buy it.

Posted: May 18, 2010 10:18 AM
    BONERJAM
  • Omoi2

I was excited, and might still be a little but the more i see of this game the more i start thinking about how the multi player is going to work? This game is basically a glorified version of superstar mode witch is cool but multi player is the bread and butter of sports games and i don't see backbreakers beating madden on that front.

Posted: May 18, 2010 9:30 AM
    Omoi2
  • goldenpipes

yeah i have been angry with madden since they became the rights holder to the NFL. Madden is the same crap every year the physics are all bonkers and the movement of the AI is ridiculous you can run into a guy at full speed and its like hes a brick wall and your on a treadmill its ludicrous. i get so frustrated with madden that i quit playing about 50 games played and then only play it with my little brother on PSN becusue he lives 200 miles away from me and he loves football. and i love football too but playing madden, to me is like playing atari. it used to be fun. maybe ill get this and actually enjoy Football on console.

Posted: May 17, 2010 9:44 PM
    goldenpipes
  • Flynfsh

lol so its like skate but it's football
    cool concept tho

Posted: May 17, 2010 7:18 PM
    Flynfsh
  • Gamelife1

I feel like this game is going to do Madden, what Skate did to the Tony Hawk series. Although, I don't really like or play sports game so my opinion isn't to strong on this one.

Posted: May 17, 2010 6:36 PM
    Gamelife1
  • mikeyme626

wow focus mode seems cool, i like how the game is starting to look.

Posted: May 17, 2010 2:01 PM
    mikeyme626
  • JustTheBeginning

I know madden players will biatch about these controls/camera but in real life the QB doesn't use have a blimp for his camera. This game is as close as you can get to FPF (first person football) without getting that claustrophobic feeling.

And about the no NFL licence, I bet within a week some hardcore fans will have remade the whole dang NFL and NCAA leagues. I am not sure if you can share them online but it you cant you could just do it by sharing profiles via USB.

Posted: May 17, 2010 1:04 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • Ericvon

Madden needs a game like this to be successful. How many times has a good franchise gone stagnate from lack of competition? I love the madden games but if there is nothing pushing progress then we will get the same game year in and year out.

Posted: May 17, 2010 12:44 PM
  • xMenace2Kingx26

This game is going to doo doo on madden. lol

Posted: May 17, 2010 12:11 PM
    xMenace2Kingx26
  • unfungames

When will devs learn...if you don't have the NFL license you can't make a football game that sells. It doesn't matter how good it is. People who love Madden don't care about games...they care about jersies.

Posted: May 17, 2010 11:51 AM