Fable III Interface/Funny Walks Video Diary

Posted: May 13, 2010
Fable III Interface/Funny Walks Video Diary
Peter Molyneux gives you an inside look at Lionhead Studios. Learn how Fable III is moving away from a RPG to an action adventure and even John Cleese is laying down some humor for the game.

Games in this Video:

Fable 3 (Xbox 360)

• revanisbeast015

i cant wait for fable 3 is gonna be EPIC

Posted: October 18, 2010 2:22 PM
  • KingofSheep42

I have to say I am psyched for Fable 3. I really enjoyed Fable 2 (except for multi player) and I can see Fable 3 being an awesome game. Hopefully, since they are recruiting famous voices, Lionhead will create some memorable characters this time around. Can't wait, hopefully we'll see this out in November I think? Either way, I can live with delay's just make sure the product is finished this time because the multi player that was actually emphasized quite a bit for the last one ended up being just a gimmick.

Posted: May 14, 2010 11:44 PM
    KingofSheep42
  • collinE

I just scrolled down after watching the Red Dead Redemption trailer and the frame this video has highlighted killed my enthusiasm for this game.

Posted: May 13, 2010 3:14 PM
    collinE
  • BlackLable69

Hahhaahah good stuff, Fable is one of the few games that reminds me of the consequence of morale decisions. By the way, good job on The Red Baron 2010 film, there are always both heroes & villains on all sides in war.

Posted: May 13, 2010 3:08 PM
    BlackLable69
  • sarid

if they make this one online as well...they better do it right because fable 2's online sucked hardcore

Posted: May 13, 2010 2:45 PM
    sarid
  • CALiiGeDDon

This game is the new Final Fantasy. Sure it isn't as popular but they could just make story after story after story and people will buy it.

Posted: May 13, 2010 12:28 PM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • CALiiGeDDon

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW monty python. that movie series was just aweful and boring as hell. All well, can't wait for this game.

Posted: May 13, 2010 12:26 PM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • Delphinium

I think this will be an awesome game, best in the series. I like how they're going to focus on the humor a bit more. When I think fable, I think over the top, ridiculous and most importantly, british.

Posted: May 13, 2010 11:48 AM
    Delphinium
  • TeroLost

Does want...Does worship teh Lord Cleese....I don't know how they could have made this any more desirable to fans of the franchise.

Posted: May 13, 2010 11:46 AM
  • CujoSWAoA

Great video. I'm really pleased to see John Clease in this. It seems like a series he should've been apart of since the beginning.

Posted: May 13, 2010 11:40 AM