Feedback -- LittleBigPlanet 2, Nintendo 3DS, And Lost Planet 2

Posted: May 12, 2010
Feedback -- LittleBigPlanet 2, Nintendo 3DS, And Lost Planet 2
LittleBigPlanet 2 was revealed, the next DS lets you turn off the 3D, and we're not terribly enthused with Lost Planet 2. Also, multiple viewer questions!

• Keegan_

Why are we "The West", and they're Japan? Why can't we be North America, "the states", or the good ol' U.S.A.?

Besides, they're closer if /we/ head West. So, shouldn't we be "The East" when talking about Japan?

Posted: July 5, 2010 3:53 AM
    Keegan_
  • ddyer89

You know I like how a couple of episodes back Abbie Heppe was talking about how people need to quit complaining about how the map pack cost $15 and now even she is mentioning that she hopes they won't be that much lmao.

Posted: May 24, 2010 7:53 AM
  • mike_white

Nintendo 3Dii

Posted: May 23, 2010 7:31 PM
    mike_white
  • minaxomanoginga

lol i was thinking of dynasty worriors for adam for the ds lol since he wants mindless hack and slash also about that ea code for used games does the code has to be obtained online and if someone return it again is it a new code cause a store can just play the game and sell it with the code idk id have to see but im like the rest of the crew i liked ea back on playstation x now i have no ea titiles so yea and campcom my fave company sad that they just not hitting the nail on the head with lost planet 2 i kinda had high hopes for it but keep the dmc and resident evils comming i love those games and streetfighters and whatever else casue i wanna buy re 5 lol

Posted: May 19, 2010 5:17 PM
    minaxomanoginga
  • D10078

Lost Planet 1 for me was What on earth! Confused and how to get through this lost interests quickly. Part 2 tries to cater to true multiplayer even with a single player story which is short. Which is a reason I only often play online versus multiplayer.

Posted: May 19, 2010 3:49 PM
    D10078
  • Bumholeconstipation

RED DEAD REDEMPTION IN NEXT SHOW PLEASE!

Posted: May 19, 2010 3:16 AM
    Bumholeconstipation
  • DZbEZ

Abbie Heppe, Abbie Heppe, ABBIE HEPPE, ABBIE HEPPE!!! OH GOD ABBIE HEPPE!!

Posted: May 17, 2010 9:30 PM
    DZbEZ
  • D10078

Sadly, I've never truly gotten into LBP 1 PS3. My brother on the other hand, took to it with gusto. And made some vids for his YOUTUBE channel.

Posted: May 17, 2010 6:10 PM
    D10078
  • xboxslives

Patrick Klepek got it right especially for XBox 360. Feel nickle & dimed if Activison starts charging subscriptions for Call of Duty plus Online Pass for used Games, Why have I been Paying a Middle man (Microsoft) for 4 years if they only connect me to another portal that just wants my Credit Card? Microsoft will eventually be forced to lower their fee the more Publishers look to create revenue from Online. If the rumors are correct that PSN will over free games & new features for PSN for a small subscription then PS3 will pull gamers away from once we will have to pay extra fees on a per game basis because Sony PSN will be cheaper & offer free content.

Posted: May 17, 2010 5:13 PM
    xboxslives
  • Tsuiyo

Heroes today really aren't what they used to be. It seems like every single hero in video games and comics today are either messed up in the head or have had some kind of troubled past, turning them into the "bad-ass" hero or anti-hero, creating characters like Kratos or Sam Fisher. Don't get me wrong--I love these characters, but I also like characters like Superman. Do you ever think we will return to a time where we will see more Classical Romantic heroes instead of Dark Romantic ones?

Posted: May 17, 2010 11:57 AM
    Tsuiyo
  • erosennin987

i love the feedback. but i was expecting more talk about the CRAPPY split screen for Lost Planet 2. why is the Map 1/4 of the screen?

Posted: May 16, 2010 10:13 PM
    erosennin987
  • Benny22xx

First of all patrick, I totally understand what you are talking about with some of the decisions capcom has been making...But in regards to Lost Planet 2 You have to realize that the first one was so epic when it came to the multiplayer that it only made sense to gear the next game to fit that mold. I for one think that the game is great...Yes it has it's problems, But so do a lot of games. The multiplayer is great and very addicting..There is nothing like taking down a big ass bug with 4 of your buddies, or running around in a suit of armor blowing stuff up...I have been a fan of xplay since the begining and I respect all of the crew's opinion. adam, morgan, patrick, abbie....(Not blair, god take him off the show)...But when it comes to LP2 I have to say I disagree with all of you for the first time...and I am begining to think that you guys are getting a little impartial with your reviews..and I just hope you can be more fair in the future..But other than that you guys to a great job so keep it up..

Posted: May 16, 2010 9:00 PM
    Benny22xx
  • HakSoftMicro

Another great show guys. Keep up the good work.

Posted: May 16, 2010 5:08 PM
    HakSoftMicro
  • ShakaUVM

Lost Planet 2 is horribly bad, unfortunately.

Posted: May 16, 2010 4:44 PM
    ShakaUVM
  • jdsonic14

abbie is shining this week. every week

Posted: May 16, 2010 10:25 AM
  • DXX117

This is kind of random but I have been playing Mechassault and looked at other Mech games and they all look stupid. What developer could make a game as fun as Mechassault but with the features and customization of the dorkier mech' games?

Posted: May 16, 2010 10:20 AM
    DXX117
  • chadster303

Well I was thinking about buying Lost Planet 2, but there's so much talk going both ways about it being good or bad. I watched some videos on youtube and read up on it but I still haven't picked a side yet.

So, is the 4 player co-op only an online feature or can you do split screen as well?

Posted: May 15, 2010 7:50 PM
  • Willizer

I found it surprising how many individuals found fault in making a game from a purely multi-player perspective. Is it because the game is being released for a console and thats typically not a system known for multi-player only experiences? Is it because the game isn't a first person shooter, is there some kind of prejudice with releasing an action platform oriented game with multi-player in mind?

Posted: May 15, 2010 5:23 PM
    Willizer
  • 1nitial_D

I'm not a big fan of these 4 player only co-op games like monster hunter. i want more balance co-op like gears of war 2.

Peace walker looks awesome but it seems like I don't want to be forced into mulit-player co op. I want my MGS games to stay single player games.

Posted: May 15, 2010 9:43 AM
    1nitial_D
  • PeterParker23

I know this is OFF TOPIC but, after looking at the NEW gamerinformer issue
    I saw a Picture of ADAM and ABBIE.(who is super hot IMO) anyway
    it said " Too hot for TV" and a nice picture of them..but looking at the picture led me to belive that Adam and Abbie are a COUPLE!..So I ask you guys and Abbie..IS ADAM and ABBIE going out?..If so Adam you are a lucky man!!

Posted: May 15, 2010 9:19 AM