Sex & Relationship Advice with Dr. Drew

Posted: May 11, 2010
Sex & Relationship Advice with Dr. Drew

He's one of the best sexperts out there, and he'll be in the AOTS studios to answer your questions about sex and relationships. Olivia Munn sits down with Dr. Drew to talk about all things in your pants. If there's one guy on earth who has all the answers, it's him!

• fondueman

hell ya that was a good segment. I'm impressed that Dr. drew called out Kevin (cat) and Olivia (female dog) while still sounding non-agressive and cool. "what's with the peanut gallery", LOL, what a Guy...I don't know much about drew but I'm really glad they had a segment with good sex advise which also happened to be funny.

@Olivia, I'm sure you get uncomfortable when guys are viewing/judging your body but common... how often would a male host go on TV and say overtly negative things about a woman's body. most men say positive things about a woman's body even sometimes when its not true. not cool : (

Posted: May 12, 2010 2:40 PM
    fondueman
  • speedraycer

one of the best segments ever, though Olivia :(

Posted: May 12, 2010 11:15 AM
    speedraycer
  • jungleman67

I keep changing from pre to delayed. this is mast- only

Posted: May 12, 2010 10:50 AM
    jungleman67
  • im andrew!!!

I soooo agree!! I hate that they never last :( and this one was particularly interesting :) and omg, I've never seen Dr. Drew have such levity in a show!

Posted: May 12, 2010 10:08 AM
  • tallorder

Olivia brings out a side of Dr. Drew I haven't heard since he cohosted LoveLine with Adam Carolla. He needs a comedic cohost
    to help bring out his sense of humor since that doesn't seem to
    be his forte.

Posted: May 12, 2010 3:19 AM
    tallorder
  • karasublue84d

AWESOME interview! yeah! hope this kind of interviews are a little longer.

Posted: May 12, 2010 2:10 AM
  • awalker

Hilarious segment. I hope they have Dr. Drew on the show more often he and Olivia work so well together. Can't wait til both Kevin & Olivia co host loveline with him. That would be awesome :)

Posted: May 11, 2010 9:51 PM
    awalker
  • BlackLable69

Sex is a pinnacle of "Natural" physical pleasure. What about sensations that are eternal that you've never experienced before? Got a question for you though. Whoever said I was into anal sex? What just because of my name BlackLable69? Let me tell you a story, its about how I couldn't correctly spell blackLABEL because someone already took that name on Xbox Live. & like I said before, I call myself that for being screwed69 by society as well as being stereotyped. Not sayin I haven't or wouldn't try it but I prefer the spread eagle way "God Bless America", all natural & with control like handle bars. Or from the back but not anal so I can see you make stupid facial expressions in the mirror. I like as much access as possible, after all, machines do need to be streamlined :)

Posted: May 11, 2010 8:15 PM