BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Debut Trailer

Posted: May 10, 2010
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Debut Trailer
The triumphant return of BlazeBlue is coming to home consoles. Aksys Games proudly presents the debut trailer for Blazblue: Continuum Shift trailer.

• Edgeware

this game is awesome a lot different from the old one, a lot of the characters moves have been changed around, they have some new moves, and they've added three new characters, with three more coming to DLC. Makoto, valkenhyne, and Platinum Trinity. It's a very fun game to pick up and play but a ____ to master. i still suck at it and i was alright at the first one haha.

Posted: July 29, 2010 1:02 PM
  • EliteEddie

More new characters announced for continuum shift makoto going to be available in august

Posted: July 26, 2010 11:05 AM
  • smooshman

hmm.... I heard it was being released in the summer, and that the fall thing was a typo. But I've been waiting for this game for.... 6~ months for this....

Posted: May 11, 2010 1:51 PM
    smooshman
  • SilentWyvern

Man, so awesome.

Posted: May 11, 2010 11:22 AM
    SilentWyvern
  • KeyBlaz

I hear that this BB will be pulling a ssfIV and drop the price lower and the first BB was excellent fast fluid well balanced and just over all fun. It was easy pick up and play and hard to master like any good fighting game should be. It takes on what was left behind by guilty gear and runs with it in the right direction. BB deserves to be bought by any person who likes fighting games.

Posted: May 11, 2010 8:15 AM
    KeyBlaz
  • swordmanlvl5

I knew a bout U-12 for a while, but did they show a pointless split second of her game play? i went back a couple of times and all that happens is she punches Ragna! oh well. at least they confirmed a release date. I've been waiting forever to continue the story. Yah some guilty gear characters would be nice. After i beat blazblue I got guilty gear accent core plus. So much fun, though i'm glad Blazblue has english voices. I missed out on the limited eddition last time, I wont let that happen again.

Posted: May 11, 2010 5:01 AM
    swordmanlvl5
  • 123Four

It'd be pretty sweet if they hid some Guilty Gear characters as unlockables ^_^

Posted: May 11, 2010 4:40 AM
    123Four
  • Death_Wombat

Screw SF4 and their 5-6 clones of ryu. With Blazblue EVERY character is different from one another, instead of having half the roster (ok maybe now 1/4 with SSF4 out) all hadokening each other to death. SF4 is fun don't get me wrong but i get annoyed really fast when I hear the same word come out of a good chunk of the available characters as they pull off a move.

Posted: May 11, 2010 3:42 AM
    Death_Wombat
  • HeiniSchplitzen

@calavera_garcia The original wasnt even $60, infact the Limited Edition that came with a bluray was only $50 at gstop. Take the plunge, dude.

Posted: May 10, 2010 9:36 PM
    HeiniSchplitzen
  • calavera_garcia

ehhh, i dont know if I want to drop 60 dollars for 3 new characters. Hopefully they add more before it's released.

Posted: May 10, 2010 9:03 PM
    calavera_garcia
  • vandan411

Awesome I loved the first BlazBlue, Cannot wait for Continuum Shift!

Posted: May 10, 2010 8:14 PM
    vandan411
  • GatsuBlackSword

I did not buy the Blaze Blue because I knew this was going to come out . Arc always releases 200 versions of their games. So I think this will be a definitive buy when it comes out. But we still need Arc's Hokuto No Ken game (Fist Of The North Star) over here; that game was so sick!

Posted: May 10, 2010 7:34 PM
    GatsuBlackSword
  • Unbalanced

The first game was excellent, and you could actually manage to pull off, a lot cooler and lot better combos in the heat of battle then SSF4. The animation is far from goofy, if you thought it was goofy you have not seen goofy anime. the animations are very clean and colorful. no one screeched, I don't know how loud you play the game. and the cut scenes in ssf4 are all pictures and text, and thier are far less of them in SSF4. Besides the animated endings, nothing moved. and Blaz Blue had animations as well.

I like SSF4 , but your reasons are bizarre. Street Fighter is far more childish. DEE JAY? T HAWK?

Posted: May 10, 2010 6:23 PM
  • Unbalanced

Posted: May 10, 2010 6:21 PM
  • O600Drift_Rider

umm gonna have to wait for the review on this, i played the first one and it was good game in all, but the goofy anime just screams game designed for 13 year olds...the voice acting battling is also just bad, some of the female characters were just screechy...on top of that the only animation was the game play it self all the cut-scenes are pictures and text...*sigh*...*picks up S-SF4*...the horror

Posted: May 10, 2010 5:39 PM