FCC Pushing Forward with Net Neutrality

Posted: May 6, 2010
FCC Pushing Forward with Net Neutrality

Despite legal setbacks, the FCC is moving forward with their net neutrality plan. Kevin Pereira talks to Engadget's Nilay Patel to talk about the FCC's proposal and why companies are opposing the idea. As a consumer, it's your responsibility to be informed, so don't miss it!

• awi5951

What the hell are you talking about net neutrality is a good thing fool. Im watching a legal movie on netflix and my damn cable company turns my internet all the way down because im watching a damn movie and i pay them 60 bucks a month screw comcast and the rest of the greedy internet providers. I hope the goverment files anti trust claims against them like they did ATT back in the day.

People who use there internet for gaming and to watch legal movies cant do so without being throttled by these greedy internet providers i hope the goverment screws them good and make them open all there lines up for any other isp providers to compete with them .

Posted: July 3, 2010 9:08 AM
    awi5951
  • MaceMan2091

The government especially dislikes the internet. They fear the age of free information because one can become seriously educated on certain issues and bills. I despise Net Neutrality, the name is misleading and practically doublespeak.

Posted: May 19, 2010 1:00 PM
    MaceMan2091
  • GrandLethal

You, sir, don't know how to speak very well.

Posted: May 10, 2010 4:22 PM
    GrandLethal
  • warman58

you should see my forum topic about what i think going happen about this iuess. http://forums.g4tv.com/showthr ead.php?t=149600

Posted: May 7, 2010 12:54 PM
    warman58
  • warman58

I hate say that i guess every geek and nerd and gamer should start saving there money soon.I hate policys like that.I think comcast going re sue them again we need stop net neutrality for good, if don't start making complaints about it we do it soon then going lived in world when xbox live and ps3 will charged like 100$year for there membership i don't want see that happen and we should paying youtube it's own by google.Too me it sounds supit we need fight net neutrality to keep off grid we will be like movie gamer in 2030 if they pass this crap and playing old games in basement in 2030 if we don't stop net neutrality. I hate word net neutrality..

Posted: May 7, 2010 12:29 PM
    warman58
  • warman58

to rid of dial up.They need let net overflow, it's not going do no good. if net neutrality happens i guess all geeks and nerd and gamers will be moving to canada and japan and mexico in few years.I hate say that i guess every geek and nerd and gamer should start saving there money soon.

Posted: May 7, 2010 12:28 PM
    warman58
  • warman58

i hope comcast will stop again and this not right we us geeks and gamers around united states and we need protest if front off fcc to stop net neutrality, we don't want happened.And why fcc should just focus on dsl to help rural areas in united states places like live oak florida and maclpin area

Posted: May 7, 2010 12:26 PM
    warman58
  • warman58

it like comcast got slap in back from fcc they trick them backstab in back. i hope we all banned net neutrality to me it's retarded i don't want paid extra,

Posted: May 7, 2010 12:26 PM