Fight Club's Chuck Palahniuk Talks Latest Book, Tell-All

Posted: May 3, 2010
Fight Club's Chuck Palahniuk Talks Latest Book, Tell-All

We know him best as the author of Fight Club and other fan favorites, but this time, Kevin Pereira sits down with Chuck Palahniuk to talk about his latest novel Tell-All, his upcoming book tour and his thoughts on writing and technology.

• J_Boolihans

My fav author as well. From Rant to Survivor I've read most of his novels. I agree, I would love to know his methodology being a writer myself.

I don't think it was the best interview though. Chuck seemed to have some material thought out pre-interview. Kudos to Kevin for smoothing out an otherwise jumpy interview.

Posted: May 7, 2010 7:11 PM
    J_Boolihans
  • TJZero

Chuck man, everything he writes seems so smart and so planned out that it seems like it takes days to make it perfect.
    Either this was all written and planned out, or we can all see how easy Chuck Palahniuk can write Bible after Bible after Bible.

Chuck is the real God, not Miss Rona, not Brandy Alexander

Posted: May 7, 2010 4:20 PM
    TJZero
  • Insane_genius

first of all i still have yet to read the fight club book,i did hear thats great which i should get around to it.but the movie saw tem mintues of it im glad i didnt waste my time watching it.if i want to watch people beating,murder whatever thats what theync.com is for but be warned turn on pop-up blocker and make sure virus portection is on for reals.il have to check his new book as well

Posted: May 7, 2010 2:57 PM
    Insane_genius
  • Eeeeeeeeeekz

portsmouth what date?

Posted: May 5, 2010 10:18 AM
    Eeeeeeeeeekz
  • Giovanni_43

best author ever, this is AOTS history in the makiiiiiinggggggggg!!!!!!

Posted: May 4, 2010 10:07 PM
    Giovanni_43
  • Flintlockwood

Incredible Author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST INTERVIEW ON ATTACK OF THE SHOW!!!!!!

Posted: May 4, 2010 4:23 PM