Extended Halo: Reach Multiplayer Combat Overview Part 3

Posted: April 28, 2010
Extended Halo: Reach Multiplayer Combat Overview Part 3
In part 3 of our in-depth look at Halo: Reach multiplayer, we talk to Bungie designers Chris Carney and Derek Carroll and go way into depth about the game's maps. You can't win at Halo unless you know your maps!

• Cathartic Denoument

Generator Defense > Stockpile.

Stockpile in Swordbase, as RED TEAM, is GARBAGE.
    People need to report that to Bungie.
    You'll find out why once you check it out.

Posted: May 5, 2010 3:37 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • glyphicking

I love the new vetoing feature that allows us to pick our maps this time lol. I just hope they incorporate a way where after the first vote, if we come to no conclusion, they pick a map for us. Cause maps will get old really quick if people don't like certain levels and will avoid them at will.

Posted: May 1, 2010 2:21 PM
  • rickalavenezuela

i'm about to get an xbox and halo looks like a good game to get. graphics look really good.

Posted: May 1, 2010 9:33 AM
    rickalavenezuela
  • public enemii

cant wait till monday so pumped its gana be sick

Posted: April 29, 2010 3:45 PM
    public+enemii
  • Dawnkeebals

I cant wait for the Beta! I've been playing COD Modern, but man Halo is such a better game! CANT WAIT!

Posted: April 29, 2010 12:03 PM
    Dawnkeebals
  • PUNCHKEY

when i first heard of this game i thought 'great, another halo' but now after seeing more of it and not playing any halo games in like a year, im actually really pumped to get this game

Posted: April 29, 2010 11:58 AM
    PUNCHKEY
  • Pill Addict

it's pretty sick you can have a choice of maps to play from i just hope it doesnt make you wait longer for everyone to decide what they want! halo3 i had to always wait long enough between games!

Posted: April 29, 2010 11:55 AM
    Pill+Addict
  • mack0415

OMG i think im gonna faint from reaches awesomeness

Posted: April 29, 2010 6:24 AM
    mack0415
  • MarkusDumbledore

enough with the teaser teaser make with the stabby stabby bang bang already!!

Posted: April 29, 2010 5:33 AM
    MarkusDumbledore
  • darkeldar100

OMG HALO MAPS!

Posted: April 29, 2010 4:57 AM
    darkeldar100
  • Beelzebubba

I've been obsessing.

1)Check out youtube: Halo Reach - Invasion Slayer Gameplay (LUKE SMITH COMMENTARY)

2)get a load of this count down timer for the Beta posted on the UK version of Xbox.com.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/de fault.htm#Deeplink1

3)last but not least: gameplay videos I don't see anywhere else(there is more on the same site):
    http://gamevideos.1up.com/vi deo/id/29104
    http://gamevideos.1up.com/vi deo/id/29106

Posted: April 28, 2010 9:29 PM
    Beelzebubba
  • Dragoonz99

4 choices at first, then 3 more when voting. im not one of those guys who goes around looking at everything bungie does to see how it relates to the number 7, but that one just popped out at me

Gj bungie

Posted: April 28, 2010 8:13 PM
    Dragoonz99
  • bigboi21

I wonder if people purposely post comments they know will P-O the majority of the community just for laughs (@boohoodman)

As for me, i'm super hyped for this. This is, as many others have said, the Halo i've been waiting for. Halo Wars was fun for a little bit, but doesn't satisfy my "Halo-craving"...Halo ODST was just Halo 3 minus the Chief...and Halo 3 is 3 years old, although still a good game, i'm too familiar with it, in other words getting bored. Whether this is the last Halo game or not, this is one hell of a way for Bungie to "move on" or "go out".

Posted: April 28, 2010 7:14 PM
    bigboi21
  • mrwuddles

should i be an elite or spartan

Posted: April 28, 2010 7:07 PM
    mrwuddles
  • boohoodman

this game does not have me pumped i will be playing mw2 instead of this piece of crap game

Posted: April 28, 2010 6:28 PM
    boohoodman
  • Sarge494

ive already got the lengendary edition preordered and paid off, cant wait!!

Posted: April 28, 2010 6:16 PM
    Sarge494
  • RealKocho

Reach is gonna rock, can't wait to play

Posted: April 28, 2010 5:42 PM
  • WARLORDV

early beta code would be awesome plus i would get the most use out of it cuz i have nothing to do for a while

Posted: April 28, 2010 5:32 PM
    WARLORDV
  • Tman88

Overlook looks awesome, can't wait to play on that map and the others.

Posted: April 28, 2010 5:19 PM
    Tman88
  • PeterParker23

AWESOME! ARENA HERE I COME!!..I can't wait to play the BETA!

and THANKS for all this INFO..I havn't played HALO 3 in a couple months
    I will be a little rusty..But hey, I will get the hang of the new button scheme in no time!

Posted: April 28, 2010 5:10 PM