Naughty Bear Slasher GameStop Pre-Order Costume

Posted: April 26, 2010
Naughty Bear Slasher GameStop Pre-Order Costume
505 Games and Artificial Mind & Movement (A2M) today announced that gamers who pre-order Naughty Bear at GameStop will be awarded an exclusive Slasher Bear costume that can be used to terrify the elitist inhabitants of the Island of Perfection.

• smokeimup

facking awesome

Posted: May 31, 2010 8:32 PM
    smokeimup
  • CustosIntusSilentium

This game seems like it could be good, almost a spiritual successor to conker, but I have the feeling it'll fall short and not take things far enough into the dark place. I want great white fountains of soft, fluffy gore and the narrator should be replaced with a more exaggerated yet soft personality to fit the nursery rhyme imagery. The wit in narration needs to be better also. "oh NO naughty bear. Looks like someone left the gill on. Maybe we should find them and let them *put it out*..."

Posted: April 26, 2010 9:28 PM
    CustosIntusSilentium
  • titanrage83

hell yes. this game looks fun as hell. the whole jason thing made me think of friday the 13th for NES. PSN should bring that game to us and the nightmare on elm street one to. they were fun.

Posted: April 26, 2010 9:15 PM
    titanrage83
  • g4fan247

I want to see some gameplay for this game before I decide if I want it or not.

Posted: April 26, 2010 5:11 PM
    g4fan247
  • Ogilethorpe

Looks like Manhunt, with a comedy/teddy bear twist... I can't believe we live in a world where those words would ever appear next to each other.

Posted: April 26, 2010 4:44 PM
    Ogilethorpe
  • JustTheBeginning

Do we even know anything about this game besides some short funny clips? There is like no gameplay anywhere and they already want us to pre-order.

Posted: April 26, 2010 4:00 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • Krypton

Why does freakin Gamestop always have to get all these pre-order bonuses for every single game!

I really hope Best Buy gets one as well.

Posted: April 26, 2010 3:54 PM
    Krypton
  • xL7717

Seriously....I want some gameplay footage already. 0_o

Posted: April 26, 2010 3:53 PM
    xL7717
  • FrontLinePlaya

thats sweet this game looks awesome

Posted: April 26, 2010 3:40 PM