Alpha Protocol Dialogue Stance System Trailer

Posted: April 23, 2010
Alpha Protocol Dialogue Stance System Trailer
Sega and Obsidian Entertainment's Alpha Protocol focuses attention to their intense dialogue stance system (DSS) which will drive the gameplay of the modern-day espionage RPG.

• MyXxBitterXxHeroics

alright!
    i'm interested.

Posted: April 25, 2010 7:42 PM
    MyXxBitterXxHeroics
  • expl0siv0

the default character for this game looks like a total tool. I might have to change him up if I get this.

Posted: April 24, 2010 10:56 PM
    expl0siv0
  • ManWhoWasNotThere

anyone else bothered by how freaking mechanical and emotionless the animations are? seriously this game looks BAAAAAD

Posted: April 24, 2010 2:46 PM
    ManWhoWasNotThere
  • ratshady

I don't know whether I should get this for the PC or the 360.

Posted: April 24, 2010 12:41 PM
  • jstuarts

was it me or did anyone notice a lack of emotion from the voices, I agree with the facial expression not being on par with mass effect at least from the trailer but the come on no excuse on the voice acting

Posted: April 24, 2010 11:12 AM
    jstuarts
  • kayderek18

If this is the first in a wave of games trying to do what Mass effect has done with cut-scenes, then i must say, bring it on.

Posted: April 24, 2010 10:48 AM
    kayderek18
  • birdykilla

This is going to be one of the best games to come out since KOTOR and I hope it's one of the longest games ever made cause I could play this one forever! I'll spend $60 for this game easily, but I hope that they release free DLC for this game like I hope for every game. I know I'm only dreaming though cause 95% of the games for Xbox 360 are charging extra for DLC. SO! WTF! This is Rocks!

Posted: April 24, 2010 1:36 AM
    birdykilla
  • Dirtyj78

that game needs to come out NOW- I'm afraid I'll be playing the shat out of Red Dead Redemption when this is released.

Posted: April 23, 2010 10:54 PM
    Dirtyj78
  • plasticgiantcatbear

It looks fun, but those faces look like they're lacking emotion. I hope it does well, though, as we need a few more developers working on perfecting these types of games.

Posted: April 23, 2010 8:33 PM
    plasticgiantcatbear
  • Sack-Lion

If this game has at least as much dialogue interaction as the first Mass Effect had, I'll be impressed.

Posted: April 23, 2010 6:31 PM
    Sack-Lion
  • JOKERNJ732

looks good so far but i really want to know more about the gameplay mechanics. will it be stealthy like old splinter cells a little more fast paced stealth like conviction or more of a action cover based shooter like mass effect.

Posted: April 23, 2010 4:40 PM
    JOKERNJ732
  • Aldowyn

... He should be seriously messed up after getting hit over the head with a bottle.

Seriously, that looks REALLY cool. Darn, another RPG I'm going to end up getting, or at least playing...

Posted: April 23, 2010 3:42 PM
    Aldowyn
  • RandyMercer

I think I'll draw the line between 007(Daniel Craig) and Jason Bourne. i don't think I'll be a very likable person in this game. Hopefully the acting is good all the way through to sell you more.

Posted: April 23, 2010 3:07 PM
    RandyMercer
  • idtirba

Nice! It's gonna be hard to decide whether to crush his head with a baseball bat or a bar stool.

Posted: April 23, 2010 2:41 PM