Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Series: Competitive Multiplayer

Posted: April 22, 2010
Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Series: Competitive Multiplayer
Rockstar continues their brilliant line of Red Dead Redemption informative gameplay videos with the latest examining competitive multiplayer.

• y_e_a_h

Great game, great controls, great graphics, overall great!

Posted: May 20, 2010 9:01 AM
    y_e_a_h
  • y_e_a_h

Amazing game!

Posted: May 20, 2010 8:59 AM
    y_e_a_h
  • mlyonsd

I hope you could get on carrages like in single player.

Posted: May 12, 2010 12:06 PM
    mlyonsd
  • RedDeadRedemption

im gonna stay up in the mountains and kill people that ride by

Posted: April 29, 2010 7:23 AM
    RedDeadRedemption
  • RedDeadRedemption

AARRHGHHG IM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL I RUN MY WHITE ASS DOWN AND BREAK EVERYONES LEGS JUST SO I CAN BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET IT THEN IM GONNA FLOAT HOME AND OWN THE HELL AT MP

Posted: April 28, 2010 7:36 AM
    RedDeadRedemption
  • Spybreak

I'm concerned for my situation. Gaming on a satellite broadband service (only available broadband option for us) is hard to begin with let alone with Mexican Standoffs lol. Still I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

Posted: April 27, 2010 12:15 AM
    Spybreak
  • Flynfsh

anyone else annoyed by the narrator?

anyway... that shootout in the thunderstorm looked insane!

Posted: April 24, 2010 6:34 PM
    Flynfsh
  • Angelicsin87

LOL, old fashion fire bottle!

Posted: April 24, 2010 11:24 AM
    Angelicsin87
  • Angelicsin87

I'm not bashing on MW2, but I think maybe Red Dead Redemption will have a better online then that(That's truely saying something seeing how good MW2 is) cause it looks freaking awesome! I can't wait!

Posted: April 24, 2010 9:24 AM
    Angelicsin87
  • Wildcard273

"Oh boy...this is going to be great!!!" - Flounder, Animal House

Posted: April 23, 2010 3:41 PM
    Wildcard273
  • MastRofWaR

right with ya,lets get on those ponys and round up them sidewindin' varmints,yeeha may 18.....

Posted: April 23, 2010 2:08 PM
    MastRofWaR
  • Tim_1138

I'm thinking this game might need planes because it looks so big. Also thinking that might happen since it's set around the time of the wright brothers flight.

Posted: April 23, 2010 11:36 AM
    Tim_1138
  • nodrodee

WOW - I have it paid for and ready to role. I'll be the nice looking clean cut good guy that helps take out any outlaws.

I just hope it runs good, servers, lag, hit detection and stuff.

Also help me out. On those huge open world maps that you can free roam, it say 8 vs 8 posse's. Is ther only one other posse in the whole map.

This would have been cool for 128 vs 128 like MAG. Just a bunch of people you could raid thier hideouts and stuff, go into town and watch duals and stuff. but just 8 to a posse, then if mutiple posse's want to team up they could.

Oh this cames going to be so cool.

Posted: April 23, 2010 8:52 AM
    nodrodee
  • Veritas724

I can not wait for this! its going to be tough having to choose between playing the awsome multiplayer or the awsome story...

Posted: April 23, 2010 5:16 AM
    Veritas724
  • Jackal01

Stop teasing me rockstar ! I want this game NOW !!

Posted: April 23, 2010 12:47 AM
    Jackal01
  • Pillowman

I dont want to over-hype this thing but to me it looks to be one of the greatest games ever. Cant wait to strike up a posse. (Are there lynchings or is that not kosher, I dont mean this in any racially sensitive way but as it pertained to the old west)

Posted: April 22, 2010 10:32 PM
    Pillowman
  • camaro72toy

dlc like jetpacks,and rpgs bring it on !

Posted: April 22, 2010 9:15 PM
    camaro72toy
  • soldier1843

Geez, if the game single player and multiplayer looks this good, imagine what kinda DLC we can expect!

Posted: April 22, 2010 8:52 PM
    soldier1843
  • Lawrence123

Between Red Dead Redemption, Halo: Reach, Brink, FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS, Alpha Protocol Demon's Souls (playing it now and it AWESOME) and Alan Wake this is for sure the BEST year in gaming ever . And we have no Idea what is in store for us at E32010 . HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE

Posted: April 22, 2010 8:13 PM
    Lawrence123
  • RGforce

Give me a good sniper, no better a ca�on, Umm I'll be and outlaw

Posted: April 22, 2010 7:58 PM