Action Packed Summer Blockbusters

Posted: April 21, 2010
Action Packed Summer Blockbusters

Huge explosions, cage fights and alien battles. They're all jam packed into this summer's top action flicks, like Russell Crowe in Robin Hood, the nostalgia in The A-Team and the return of sci-fi's scariest enemy in Predators. We're so excited about these macho action flicks, we're giddy like school girls!

• BlackLable69

HS...Robin Hood..with Russel Crow & Ridly Scot....WTF...I cant afford to see all these films around my birthday ala IM2...AAaahhhhhhhhh the Expendables looks sick. :) HEY! You got too many morons that get paid well to come up with terrible ideas. I should have gotten paid or at the very least been given a job. Ya know I even got an email about a new RED BARON 2010 movie that I talked about. Its a British/German film.

Posted: April 30, 2010 3:33 PM
    BlackLable69
  • Aerindel_Prime

Since when is the A team cool?

Posted: April 25, 2010 7:31 PM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • teabags

a-team, ugh..will wait for dvd dollar rental, predators a definite, robin hood probably expendables a yes but before all of them..Iron man a definite even though its not on the list..IT SHOULD BE though

Posted: April 25, 2010 12:26 PM
    teabags
  • vlweb3d

What the hell is Arnold doing there. Didn't he say he was finished with acting? Could not keep away from being in front of the camera now could he.

Posted: April 22, 2010 7:30 PM
  • Spidey47

Had no idea another Predators was coming out but I'm stoked. Also the Expendables is looking badass.

Posted: April 22, 2010 3:24 PM
    Spidey47
  • Strychnine

Rampage Jackson FTW! A-Team all the way.

Posted: April 22, 2010 2:32 PM
    Strychnine
  • Buzzerker74

ive pretty much given up hope for the predator franchise, the other three sound awesome though. probably watch the predator movie some late night a few years from now on tbs.

Posted: April 22, 2010 6:47 AM
    Buzzerker74
  • shinichimaru

scott pilgrim vs the world! ftmfw!

Posted: April 22, 2010 3:26 AM
    shinichimaru
  • blindsideofthesun

I'm actually hopeful for a Predator film for the first time in over a decade. Let's hope they do alright. Seeing Adrian Brody leading and Robert Rodriguez directing are definitely good signs.
    Robin Hood, must see. I mean, a reunion of the team that brought us Gladiator? How on Earth can you justify missing that movie?
    A-Team is one I'll wait for DVD to watch.
    Expendables is one I'll watch just because it has so many top-notch (and former top-notch) action stars in one movie. Probably wait for DVD along with the A-Team though.

Posted: April 21, 2010 8:41 PM
    blindsideofthesun
  • EdSabre

Most of those movies seem like they'll be all flash and no substance. I'm more interested in Iron Man 2 and The Last Airbender for my action kick this summer.

Posted: April 21, 2010 7:56 PM