Backbreaker TV Spot Trailer

Posted: April 22, 2010
Backbreaker TV Spot Trailer
Ready or not Backbreaker is coming out with hard hitting tackles and engaging realistic American football. Watch the exclusive TV Spot trailer for Backbreaker.

• jaywiz12

ill buyit to compare with madden.
    hope in future they get nfl players license

Posted: April 24, 2010 5:37 PM
    jaywiz12
  • xMenace2Kingx26

I cant wait for this game. EA needs to just stop making sports games and leave it to 2k.

Posted: April 23, 2010 12:32 PM
    xMenace2Kingx26
  • JAECE

awsome physics, challenging gameplay, awsome creation features, whats bad to say about this game besides its weak ad campaign? if it fails,im sure itll sell the physics engine to the madden franchise, and rockstar will still use it for gta and red dead. so its mostly a win :)

Posted: April 22, 2010 2:51 PM
  • Aryma

I cant wait for this game.. The physics alone will be well worth the purchase. No more seeing suction blocking and tackling out the wazoo like you see in Madden ( and they call that " dynamic " ).

Posted: April 22, 2010 2:01 PM
    Aryma
  • darthernie

what happend with Blitz? I wish they will make that for psn or xboxlive and make it online! but it has to be blitz 2000 or 2001 ...i forget..with ever one was the best one

Posted: April 22, 2010 11:23 AM
    darthernie
  • LRosen

This game looks AWESOME! The fact that every tackle is unique makes it a MILLION times better than Madden and Blitz!!!! Can't Wait!

Posted: April 22, 2010 11:20 AM
    LRosen
  • BONERJAM

POD? Really? Boy am I glad I dont have sound on my work computer.

Posted: April 22, 2010 10:39 AM
    BONERJAM
  • HandcuffHarry

I'm really excited for this game, but this ad doesn't do it justice. POD, really?

Posted: April 22, 2010 9:24 AM
    HandcuffHarry
  • goodbiscuits

This may well be better that Madden (I don't buy that either), but I just can't play without real teams.

Posted: April 22, 2010 9:18 AM
    goodbiscuits
  • fpsjoe

this might be a stupid question to some...but does EA have the college football license as well? Cuz I would LOVE to see a college football game with these physics! XD

Posted: April 22, 2010 9:14 AM
    fpsjoe
  • JustTheBeginning

PS. Did you guys know this is retailed at only $50 (and $45 at amazon.com) instead of normal $60?! Its like NFL 2K5 all over again! I think I am in heaven.

Posted: April 22, 2010 6:24 AM
    JustTheBeginning
  • JustTheBeginning

It was nice but to the viewer who does not know better that looks like just another football game. They should have highlighted the amazing 1/1 physics and showed how badly "other football games" look in comparison.

Posted: April 22, 2010 6:15 AM