The MMO Report: Thursday, April 15th

Posted: April 15, 2010
The MMO Report: Thursday, April 15th
Casey celebrates tax day by telling you about the Warhammer Online billing error, the canceled Halo MMO, and Uncle Casey's Mail Bag!

• Irengard

fun stuff

Posted: July 31, 2010 10:02 PM
    Irengard
  • Scalfer1

yo good question Chris (the one who got the email read for the 40k mmo). i was gonna ask it myself, but i debated against it since i heard about it goin at E3

Posted: April 27, 2010 6:39 PM
    Scalfer1
  • clumsyninja

Going for the Nobel in Quantam Physics....best ending line for the show EVER

Posted: April 24, 2010 5:42 PM
    clumsyninja
  • deleted_971373D3-43B8-42BF-AEDE-F253335C907B

Hi, Here's how to get yourself a free PS3, iPod, wii or even cash!. Just go to - ur freegiftscom It's FREE and has been� researched by the BBC to be absolutely genuine. Simply� go to the site and select the gift you would like or� cash if you prefer. For full info and proof its real� just go to ur freegiftscom

Posted: April 23, 2010 5:25 AM
    deleted_971373D3-43B8-42BF-AEDE-F253335C907B
  • xxtearg0dxx

As an avid watcher of The MMO Report I would like to know why RuneScape doesn't get featured or talked about on the show as much as other MMO's. I mean sure it may not be as popular as other MMO's but still it is an MMO that is quite popular and it's hardly mentioned.

A week and a half ago RuneScape got a new skill released called Dungeoneering pretty much like running a raid on WoW. This is the first time a new skill has been introduced into the game in about 3-4 years and it wasn't even mentioned in The MMO Report.

--Tear.

Posted: April 22, 2010 8:20 AM
    xxtearg0dxx
  • GVNR

The bosses at Mythic Games should be shot for the over charging subscriptions for Warhammer Online. This has to be the worst mistake a company can make, screw your last remaining players. Even more people will be leaving this flagging game after this incident. I would not be suprised if the fans will never forgive this kind of error.

Posted: April 19, 2010 5:02 PM
    GVNR
  • chaosmarine113

wow a warhammer 40k mmo i nearly cried and i cried when the halo mmo i cried more!

Posted: April 18, 2010 6:40 PM
    chaosmarine113
  • Cronnix

How much did Blizz pay you to promote their pets? :P

Posted: April 18, 2010 10:46 AM
    Cronnix
  • phatleet

No troll intended, but what's with the stuffed toys?. It looked to me as if Casey was making some kind of infomercial , I just hope we won't see next week a link to buy that new pony all the "cool kids" are buying like...well you know.

And about that kid with the grammar disability...Well what can I say, It happens in all languages, it's not a english only problem. "Teh internet iz kiling da (pick one) languags, and is kwel".

English is my second lenguage, And I get a lot "hey, where are you from?" when I ask why the question, i get "coz u write like a "forengner".

So, summing up, Kids, go to school and don't buy sissy stuffed griphon toys.

Peace, hugs and kisses.

Posted: April 17, 2010 6:09 PM
    phatleet
  • timmaboy97

hello i am the same person from the mmo report and i want to know what is the best mmo like warhammer or lotro or ff11 and how much it is per month

Posted: April 17, 2010 12:51 PM
    timmaboy97
  • timmaboy97

yes i know my taste but i want to know what is the best mmorpg like warhammer online or lotro or ff11 i like wow but i think i might do a nother game like my options tell me what is the best and how much is it per month tell me soon peace out and sorry what i said i didn't see my letter and sorry Casey

Posted: April 17, 2010 11:56 AM
    timmaboy97
  • obvious2me

I dont mind people not using correct punctuation(ONLINE), just make it readable. put a comma or a period where you pause when you think or where you change subject....

offline if you dont speak the native language of the country clearly and correctly, GET THE ____ OUT OF THE COUNTRY(until you know it better). I dont go to mexico and speak broken spanish...

heck if you're in a 99% english online environment dont attempt to type in english in you only know 15 words and no punctuation, find a forum tailored for your native language, if none exist, to bad, learn to english better.

Posted: April 17, 2010 11:14 AM
    obvious2me
  • D4rkD3monBl4d3

yea im loving that new planet Voss for star wars, oh yea

Posted: April 16, 2010 3:31 PM
    D4rkD3monBl4d3
  • MxxPwr

I've tried the double down. It's a pretty good sandwich. No where near worth $5 by itself, but a good sandwhich. I think all the whining about how it's messy and/or gross comes from the prissy fork eaters that forget fried chicken, bacon and cheese can all be eaten by hand.

Posted: April 16, 2010 3:01 PM
    MxxPwr
  • SykotikKytten

http://forums.warhammeronline. com/warhammer/board/message?bo ard.id=p2psupport&thread.i d=15916&view=by_date_ascen ding&page=37

This is the actual warhammer thread.
    xD

Posted: April 16, 2010 12:35 PM
    SykotikKytten
  • GameFreak398

LOL Stuffed toys 69

Posted: April 16, 2010 11:51 AM
    GameFreak398
  • ZentrixPrime

The dry heave part should be in web soup!

Posted: April 16, 2010 10:03 AM
    ZentrixPrime
  • MacantSaoir

Uhm, there was some guy that got charged $890,105.48 huge lawsuit inc, yet another fail in the warhammer department.

here is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=vsNlJhq6bjs&feature=pla yer_embedded

kinda funny.

Posted: April 16, 2010 7:01 AM
    MacantSaoir
  • Aradon

Lol @ bad english

Posted: April 15, 2010 7:41 PM
    Aradon
  • SageMonkey

The stuffed toys were brilliant! Such acting! Such..........fluffiness! One can only imagine were their future in broadcasting will take them......(SageMonkey goes to imagine)

Posted: April 15, 2010 4:19 PM