Morgan Webb Goes to the DMZ

Posted: April 13, 2010
Morgan Webb Goes to the DMZ

Morgan Webb tackles a trip to one of the most heated areas on Earth, the 38th Parallel, where North and South Korea collide, otherwise known as the DMZ, or demilitarized zone.

• isssk

That's weird, I could have sworn I went to g4tv.com, not cnn.com...

Posted: April 19, 2010 3:39 PM
    isssk
  • DriveShaft48

@killer_cow, I definitely agree, it's a great idea for G4 to do more stories like this. It was interesting and it's always nice seeing journalists that you actually enjoy and respect go outside of their normal realm to report on something a little more serious.

Posted: April 19, 2010 12:15 PM
    DriveShaft48
  • killer_cow

AWESOME G4 should do more stuff like this!

Posted: April 18, 2010 10:22 PM
    killer_cow
  • M0t0rBreath

Doesn't Morgan look different? Haven't seen her in a while. Can't tell what it is. Skinnier? Different hair? She looks good though.

Posted: April 15, 2010 12:47 AM
    M0t0rBreath
  • XLostDarknessX7

@Osamabama (horrible name btw)Then why did you bother watching this??? It was a pretty good report from Ms.Webb for a video that was so short. So of course they left out quite a bit of info, they gave just enough core info to explain the situation. I'm sure if this video sparked anyones interest they can go look it up and find all the extra info they want.

Posted: April 15, 2010 12:05 AM
    XLostDarknessX7
  • christof_

This was fascinating @.@

Posted: April 14, 2010 3:25 PM
    christof_
  • Yancy_01

That was awesome Webb!!!

Posted: April 14, 2010 12:30 PM
    Yancy_01
  • Reign90

This was a very surprising breath of fresh air on the website. Although Morgan obviously isn't a news reporter or a historian, I appreciate her effort. I also would like to thank G4 HQ for letting her do something like this, adding a little diversity to the site instead of having another iPad/technobabble clone video.

Posted: April 14, 2010 12:27 PM
    Reign90
  • NortheastMonk

As long as she's safe. It would be traggic if something like what happen to the last journalist that went over to North Korea.I vote for world peace.

Posted: April 14, 2010 10:02 AM
    NortheastMonk
  • Requiredghr18

They forgot to talk about the part of the korean war where they chinsese invaded in support of N Korea but what ever.

Posted: April 14, 2010 9:36 AM
  • djd71194

This is soooo cool because i live in Seoul. 15-82 Seungbukdong. you should do a segment on the night life. Seoul has some pretty interesting clubs and bars to check out, especially in Hongdae. btw soju is absolutly awfull.

Posted: April 14, 2010 1:44 AM
    djd71194
  • theantigzus

why the hell would you send Morgan out there, send someone expendable damn it!!!

Posted: April 14, 2010 12:54 AM
  • karasublue84d

hahaha... that will never happen guys, "an incident on the DMZ" war again for sure, sure north Koreans are CRAZY as heLL, but there cautious, they don't want to start a waR knowing they cannot win right!

USA! USA! USA!

Posted: April 14, 2010 12:34 AM
  • BlackLable69

Morgan did you secretly talk to 2NE1 while there? @AngelsandDemons, where to begin? I don't want to mention any company's & put them on the spot but I will say this. Laura Lings & Euna Lee's adventure was nothing more than a foolish attempt at fame. I can understand the Norths feelings towards the West as well as China given the Opium Wars & numerous other foreign invasions. However times have slightly changed & they must change with it. Humanity has twisted the heart of nature but we must still All flow together. The time is soon approaching, Kim Jong Il is no God. He is just someone who is playing his part. & so am I, I'm just a simple human being who has attained unfathomable attention. I know which side I'll be on, do you?

Posted: April 13, 2010 10:38 PM
    BlackLable69
  • tricky311

i just wana say that i thought the tunnel idea was cool but to police that area that way is way out not saying its wrong just way out.

Posted: April 13, 2010 10:25 PM
    tricky311
  • chuck_st_chuck

the war is never over!
    just a damn cease fire.

and @AngelsandDemons if that ever happen, yeah Obama wont get her.

I'll lead a one man army

NO ONE touches my Webb lol

Posted: April 13, 2010 9:55 PM
    chuck_st_chuck
  • Kent254

The feeling of being that close to North Korea is very scary. First crossing a large bridge, Seeing the town that nobody lives in, being in the welcoming building that nobody has ever been welcomed in, stepping outside looking directly at the North Koreans pointing at you, then going in the little blue building not knowing if the North is listening or not, mines that have not been detonated in fifty plus years. Defiantly a feeling like no other.

Posted: April 13, 2010 9:15 PM
    Kent254
  • horseflesh

I loved the excited music's "yeah" as you reached the end of the tunnel. Sounds like a party!!!!!!!! Wooot! Neat thing to go see though. No comment yet on the new South Korean laws limiting the hours of video game play for children?

Posted: April 13, 2010 8:43 PM
    horseflesh
  • slackersphere17

lol y would u kill my epic april buzz w such seriousness...

Posted: April 13, 2010 8:03 PM
    slackersphere17
  • xnerd23x

Wow im learning about the cold war in history :D

Posted: April 13, 2010 7:56 PM