Crackdown 2 Hands On Preview

Posted: April 12, 2010
Crackdown 2 Hands On Preview
Blair Herter talks with Peter Connolly, Executive Producer at Ruffian Games, about 'Crackdown 2,' and gives a hands-on preview of the game, while talking about where the story has evolved and what new wrinkles we can expect in the gameplay.

• Jack7238

Wing suit... sounds a little familiar (MARIO 64?)

Posted: April 14, 2010 9:01 PM
    Jack7238
  • FLP_B01

OMG the environment looks soo old gen...
    is this coming out for the original xbox?

Posted: April 13, 2010 9:02 PM
    FLP_B01
  • Turbomorph

This game is gonna kick so much ass. So glad I own a 360!

Posted: April 13, 2010 3:13 PM
    Turbomorph
  • SkinnyJr

Wow. I cant wait. It may not be visually stunning, or have the best story, but Crackdown 2 will be all sorts of crazy fun. Thats why Ive had it paid off since early march. When it comes down to it, Crackdown 2 is simply a game and thats really nice to have sometimes.

Posted: April 13, 2010 11:53 AM
    SkinnyJr
  • GreedyMcNasty

I loved the first game. I am really scared to buy the second game. I liked being able to climb buildings and get away from the enemy. I really don't like the idea of infected chasing you down and spawning out of the ground.

I loved the gangs and how many different ways of playing the game there was. I always thought of the infected in a bad way. I don't need another zombie game!!! Where are my different models of characters? Why does every good game have to have a multi player death match? I like the idea of friends playing CO-OP. Where are the FEMALE agents? Where is the upgradeable cars?

The one thing this game really REALLY needed was the Halo-Reach beta. Oh well there is always the 19.00 dollar bin in 6 months. Get Hype?

Posted: April 13, 2010 11:47 AM
    GreedyMcNasty
  • obvious2me

....worth $60 just for the multiplayer, first one was awesome, this looks even better.

Posted: April 12, 2010 9:02 PM