Breach Peter Tamte Extended Interview

Posted: April 9, 2010
Breach Peter Tamte Extended Interview
Adam Sessler gets a hands-on look at 'Breach,' with Peter Tamte, President of Atomic Games, who talks about the downloadable game's multiplayer, locations, player classes, realism, and more. Check out the full length interview on 'Breach.'

Games in this Video:

Breach (Xbox 360)

• Wownubcake

It does sound a lot like battlefield at first but the cover should make the Gameplay a lot different. Plus it would be about one fourth the price of Battlefield Bc so im definatlly interested

Posted: April 17, 2010 11:34 AM
    Wownubcake
  • Battlefields

"tactics not found in any other game" ... Battlefield? Oh well gonna be cool so.

Posted: April 17, 2010 10:00 AM
    Battlefields
  • spiralking04

I fear for your saftey Sessler, be careful about what questions you ask about the military ops. LOL.

Posted: April 15, 2010 2:17 AM
    spiralking04
  • spiralking04

I gotta admit, im interested in this game.

Posted: April 15, 2010 1:44 AM
    spiralking04
  • P1rate

Remember the kid who landed himself in jail at PAX for trying to steal this game?

Posted: April 14, 2010 6:52 AM
    P1rate
  • stoneymacaroni89

haa, no more camping you MW2 douches.

Posted: April 14, 2010 2:25 AM
    stoneymacaroni89
  • tdogg06051991

Their Biggest New IP For Xbox this year I hope I see more games like this on PS3.I do hope that Six Days won't be an exclusive that some stories need to be told to the masses rather than the few and want to see more insight on the true cold story of Life in games.

Posted: April 14, 2010 1:32 AM
    tdogg06051991
  • FrenchBread147

I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for a very realistic shooter and it seems they went more "arcade" (for lack of a better word) than I had hoped. [If your wondering, I was hoping for America's Army done well and with respawns.]

Posted: April 13, 2010 7:54 PM
    FrenchBread147
  • 640509040147

i hope the gadgets dont become redundant and everyone will just run around shooting

Posted: April 13, 2010 6:12 PM
    640509040147
  • DashLovesGaborik

No offense to the developer, but there is another game that is the same thing with a more creative plot and a innovative smart button called BRINK. They both begin with BR. So my fall gaming $ is still between Brink and GR: Future Warrior.

Posted: April 13, 2010 5:46 PM
    DashLovesGaborik
  • MichaelJacksonsMonkeyRampage

I have never bought a XBL game, looks like that will change.

Posted: April 13, 2010 5:26 PM
    MichaelJacksonsMonkeyRampage
  • The_US_Assassin

im stocked looks like a stelar game.. i love MP.

Posted: April 13, 2010 5:05 PM
    The_US_Assassin
  • JOEYDIGITAL

I got my hands on Breach while at PAX East. The game looked and played solid. Check out the rest of my thoughts here http://www.joedigitech.com/201 0/03/breach-from-atomic-games- coming-to-xbla.html

Posted: April 13, 2010 12:37 PM
    JOEYDIGITAL
  • AEROJAKE16

I hope six days of fallujah comes out. there so many individual stories from the battle of fallujah it really could be one of those war games that tells a story of epic proportions while still delivering an exhilirating experience that will be appealing to both hardcore and casual audiences like an MW2

Posted: April 13, 2010 12:28 PM
    AEROJAKE16
  • WARLORDV

this is a steal if its 1200 ms points it looks great and i cant wait, also 6 days sounds like its gona be epic and a great story told by the people that wr thr so i cant wait for that one either

Posted: April 13, 2010 12:21 PM
    WARLORDV
  • AEROJAKE16

geez it looks like battlefield1943 really opened up a lot of doors for studios who want to release multiplayer only titles across online platforms that closed due to fear of inevitable failure. it looks like the line between software and online only gameplay just got a little thinner

Posted: April 13, 2010 12:20 PM