Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops Strategy Cheats

Posted: April 8, 2010
Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops Strategy Cheats
Kristin Adams runs you through some SpecOps strategy for 'Modern Warfare 2,' including how to hide behind chairs, using ridiculous explosives, and how to snipe armor piercing enemies from afar.

• jjstrikes16

why do they show the 360 in so many of these videos... the ps3 is beast too

Posted: June 15, 2010 9:35 AM
    jjstrikes16
  • poisonusweasel

All of your posts really don't show anything that is useful! There are so many hiding spots everywhere in the game I think that you should rethink what you are posting and put some better stuff up!

Posted: April 30, 2010 9:42 AM
    poisonusweasel
  • titanrage83

wow thanks for wasting 2 and a half minutes of my life

Posted: April 12, 2010 7:01 AM
    titanrage83
  • Slymerz

they is actually easier way to beat both of these spec ops

Posted: April 12, 2010 1:58 AM
    Slymerz
  • psytonik

who plays spec ops any more?

Posted: April 12, 2010 12:54 AM
    psytonik
  • Darkflame123

cheat? u call this a cheat? more like calling it beaing a noob

Posted: April 11, 2010 9:55 PM
    Darkflame123
  • Famous531

Hex edited my file and now I have all missions complete.. Now I can play them all. I don't have time for strategy.

Posted: April 11, 2010 9:46 PM
    Famous531
  • NE OMAHA

How about everyone just steps up and plays the damn game and beats it with some one else or by themselves. You could of figured the glitches out by yourself. But hey tomatoe tomato

Posted: April 11, 2010 7:28 PM
    NE+OMAHA
  • crimsonkinge

how about x-play steps it up and gives us the tips back when the game come out

Posted: April 11, 2010 6:08 PM
    crimsonkinge
  • kenady16

lol this game came out months ago i been got the plat without cheats

Posted: April 11, 2010 5:35 PM
    kenady16
  • HAMCHUNKS

wow u guys already gave us this info

pretty face, but i don't like new faces!
    were's abbie? morgan?

Posted: April 11, 2010 4:24 PM
    HAMCHUNKS
  • BigBlackBackward

i just realized....why isn't there any dismemberment in MW2...the way your legs blew off in COD:WaW wasn't as gory as Gears 2, but it was a nice addition if you get hit with Artillery a lot. Sorry, I can't even get close to these Spec Ops missions, gotta have something to complain about right?

Posted: April 11, 2010 4:17 PM
    BigBlackBackward
  • gravy666

Keldroc

Looks like Bob & Steve might be coming back in Conviction co-op!

BTW The oil rig one looks so easy now.

Posted: April 11, 2010 4:12 PM
    gravy666
  • mikesctr

nice strategies, but your only 5 months late. Next time, post your cheats a little faster before I beat them all already.

Posted: April 11, 2010 4:02 PM
    mikesctr
  • guillermo316

why are you guys so late..... ou play games all day, can t you record it it? you guys are always last for tips,tricks and cheats. ? i dont care if they have the cheats first but you guys take too long to upload them, kristen is hot!

Posted: April 11, 2010 3:17 PM
    guillermo316
  • AngelsandDemons

I'm still missing 2 of them...that damn snatch and grab is a b*tch. I've seen various ways to do it...I've failed at them all.

Posted: April 11, 2010 2:47 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • darkvoid

the best tip for this game is don't play :P

Posted: April 11, 2010 2:11 PM
    darkvoid
  • unfungames

These are lame...there are much easier ways to beat these. I can't believe you pay people to come up with stuff that's not even very helpful

1. In the favella juggernaut level, run to the side building on the right. Have your friend get killed in the doorway while you hide in the small room behind him. then he just knives all of the juggernauts while blocking the door so you dont die. keep healing him until all the juggernauts are dead.

2. In the second one, go into the engine room and hang around right at the stairs...the juggernauts will run by and you can shoot them in the back and kill them before they even get a shot off

Posted: April 11, 2010 1:48 PM
    unfungames
  • Croswynd

Ah, the Oil Rig one...I hated it so. We did something similar, just in a different area and on the same level as the big men who shot as us with machine guns. Tougher, more than likely, and harrowing, indeed!

I am, however, interested in trying the Favela "cheat". Still stuck with two stars on that one! I'll go try it out and if it works, thanks a bunch!

Posted: April 11, 2010 1:41 PM
    Croswynd
  • smitske

aah the spec ops, about the only good MP thing in whole MW 2 where IW didn't screw up PC players.

Posted: April 11, 2010 1:31 PM