Feedback -- Just Cause 2 And iPad Gaming Edition

Posted: April 7, 2010
Feedback -- Just Cause 2 And iPad Gaming Edition
Adam Sessler returns to the hosting chair of Feedback this week, and is joined by Patrick Klepek, Abbie Heppe and Jake Gaskill to discuss the launch of the iPad, what it means for games, the week's gaming news and Just Cause 2.

• napkinshower

you know whats great about feedback. you can go back and watch it months later and still be entertained! haha its been 7 months (10,19,10) as i watch this now. lol i doubt anyone will read this but if they fall into my idea and re-experience these great moments, im sure they might find this post.

GREAT JOB GUYS.

Posted: October 19, 2010 12:56 PM
    napkinshower
  • Edgeman773

That seems to be the plaque with open world and sandbox games: After awhile *or even right off the bat* you dont want to progress in the story *and the only time you do is to get more stuff for your character* you just want to dick around all the time. I was like that with every single GTA game, Prototype, Red Faction and a few others the story didnt interest me, the missions were carbon copies, and all i wanted to do was punch in some cheat codes, screw around for 20 - 30 minutes, die and then go play a different game. Like with Red Faction, i dont own the game *probably wont until its $20 or in the bargain bin* but i play the demo on a weekly basis because i love just messing around, and shelling out $60 *or however much it is* isnt worth it to me.

Posted: April 14, 2010 12:02 PM
    Edgeman773
  • enissor

I love how they minimized the impact of the pc market on indie games....console peasants

Posted: April 13, 2010 10:48 PM
    enissor
  • chubi-_-

oh one more thing make the show longer like 2 hours yeah?

Posted: April 11, 2010 9:50 PM
  • chubi-_-

i just want the guys at g4 to know that if they ever stop making feedback (making my life complete) i will punch a baby feed back is my wednesday show monday is house tuesday is netflix night wednesay is feedback thursday is fringe and friday through sunday is one big continuous run of games on my ps3 not that i dont play all the other days haha my ps3 is always on litteraly

Posted: April 11, 2010 9:48 PM
  • spiralking04

They should have Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw as a guest speaker. That would be awesome!!!!

Posted: April 11, 2010 1:22 PM
    spiralking04
  • TEH-Artisan

The iPad doesnt have Flash, so I'm not gonna buy it.

Posted: April 11, 2010 10:19 AM
    TEH-Artisan
  • SilverJC

I'm been noticing that Feedback is posting the MP3 format of their episodes now.

Are you posting them the same day the video comes out or after the iTunes store updates the episodes?

Posted: April 10, 2010 8:56 PM
    SilverJC
  • xsingularityx

Patrick is such an xbot

Posted: April 10, 2010 8:40 PM
    xsingularityx
  • Str84WarD

I guess I'm not from the Westerns generation,but I do remember playing Red Dead Revolver which is my favorite Westerns game,there was also GUN but that wasn't as fun as Read Dead Revolver even though GUN had free roam.

Posted: April 10, 2010 7:26 PM
    Str84WarD
  • mryams

I have to agree with a lot of the people here. I love Feedback! This is why I look forward to Wednesday...which is sort of sad. Keep it up!

Posted: April 10, 2010 2:19 PM
    mryams
  • Mr.Rager

I think a great indie game is I MAED A GAME WITH ZOMBIEZZ !!1111 its really addicting

Posted: April 10, 2010 1:41 PM
    Mr.Rager
  • JarmenKell700

Good show guys, good show. Ya know, i started thinkin... what if this was an actual radio show? if somehow it could be broadcast, as it is now, online, and maybe on satellite radio or something, that would be awesome.

Posted: April 10, 2010 1:15 PM
    JarmenKell700
  • OmegaRed619

This was a really great Feedback. Seemed like they had a lot more energy after resting from PAX East. Just Cause 2 is so exciting and fun. It's a game that focuses on the fun factor, which is a nice change of pace from all these great more story focused games. Red Dead Redemption looks amazing too. That is my most anticipated game. I love the old western setting in games.

Posted: April 9, 2010 12:06 PM
    OmegaRed619
  • xL7717

I actually think Just Cause 2 is amazingly fun. I have so far put 29 hours into it and have enjoyed every second of it. The mechanics feel fine to me. Although I do agree that the voice acting is terrible.
    Honestly, if there is ever a price drop for the game, I highly recommend that everyone at least give it a try!

Posted: April 9, 2010 10:47 AM
    xL7717
  • L4Dfan550

This is going to sound kind of weird but this is true. I think its a sign that I have been watching too many feedbacks and talkabouts with patrick in it because I had a vivid dream that I met him in an airport and I got his autograph. Almost seemed like it was real. Anyways AWESOME feedback this week, I enjoyed the Indie game discussion.

Posted: April 9, 2010 9:51 AM
    L4Dfan550
  • blueboykc

yeah shes double adorable with the glasses...but patrick will be calling everyone creepy if we dont drop it..

Posted: April 9, 2010 9:30 AM
    blueboykc
  • lordfoulsbane2

Just a financial thought for Patrick. The ratio of game cost to system for an Xbox is about 5 to 1 (the system is $300 and the games are $60). For your iPad an "expensive" game is about $15 while many are a half to one third of that price. With that being the case the ratio for an iPad system to the games offered is somewhere between 33 or even 99 to 1. Permit me an analogy. If after driving your car for many years you work out that you have spent more on repairs and gas than the car itself you would feel as if you got your money's worth. If when my Xbox days are through I work out that I spent five or six times more on games than the system itself I would feel I got my money's worth. Patrick, the chances of you getting your money's worth out of that iPad are vanishingly slim. But, as you say, a LUXURY purchase.

Posted: April 9, 2010 8:55 AM
    lordfoulsbane2
  • nekoremy666

Abbie Heppe you look so cute whit glasses.^_^

Posted: April 9, 2010 7:07 AM
    nekoremy666
  • stranger64

Sorry to nag - but has this been uploaded to iTunes as yet?

Posted: April 9, 2010 12:40 AM