Attack of the Staff: Blair Butler

Posted: April 6, 2010
Attack of the Staff: Blair Butler
Blair Butler discusses growing up as a comic book geek in Kansas, her standup comedy, and what it's like working at G4. Plus, she talks about the stuff that has happened behind-the-scenes of some of G4's most beloved shows, comedy sketches and more!

• napkinshower

dang! her resume is huge! ha she seems like a cool person to hang out with.

Posted: April 24, 2010 12:35 PM
    napkinshower
  • makemefly

I hope Blair can get more screen time, she's so awesome :D

Posted: April 24, 2010 7:15 AM
    makemefly
  • mikeotal

ha! awesome intro vid Blair!! :D <<33

Got this from your twitter. Love the clips of the early shows and all. Funny stories! And Laura Swisher! I remember her from the TechTV News show that was on for a while! :D

Great stuff Blair! I heart u! <3

Posted: April 8, 2010 11:19 PM
    mikeotal
  • mikeotal

ha! awesome intro vid Blair!! :D <<33

Great stuff Blair! I heart u! <3

Posted: April 8, 2010 11:18 PM
    mikeotal
  • AnonymouZero

dooood. no wonder blair's got it going on. comic nerd. writing nerd. and gdamn cute. what the f else IS there? xD

if anything this kind of inspires me to keep on doing my writing stuff... but...

Posted: April 8, 2010 12:06 PM
    AnonymouZero
  • Jeprox

G4 should seriously make a Slasher School series.

Posted: April 7, 2010 5:16 PM
    Jeprox
  • CujoSWAoA

Being from Kansas City as well, its great to see that you've had a chance to find a niche in life that is precisely what you want. :)

I do have to disagree about MMA fighters being like super heroes though. Those guys are the thugs that super heroes would fight.....

Posted: April 7, 2010 3:02 PM
    CujoSWAoA
  • TheMoose

Funny girl our little Blair! I hope you get more camera time because it's always a hoot when you sub for someone!

Posted: April 7, 2010 2:33 PM
    TheMoose
  • kayleefan

Wow, very cool. Thanks for the info Blair! Nothing wrong with being a nerd since you do it with such style. :)

Lots of comic-cons coming up, hope to see you at one soon.

@SDJCNE

Posted: April 7, 2010 11:46 AM
    kayleefan
  • omegaollie26

Wonderful, Blair Butler. I like the video and and I'm glad to see someone like you to do something that you love. It all about passion. Also, I definitely would looking forward watch more episodes of Fresh Ink and Comic-Con event(s). Thank you.

Posted: April 7, 2010 11:44 AM