X-Play's Top 5 Golf Games

Posted: April 6, 2010
X-Play's Top 5 Golf Games
With The Master's Tournament this weekend, X-Play presents their Top 5 Golf Games, including 'Super Swing Golf: Season 2,' 'Links 2003,' 'Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds,' 'Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour,' and 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10.'

• theantigzus

im gonna go pick all these games up and save them for the day i get married, thanks Adam u just saved me tons on divorce fee's

Posted: April 8, 2010 2:33 AM
  • Spybreak

We need a modern version of SimGolf! I've been playing that recently ever since I regained my copy from family during Easter. Editor Golf game ftw. I was also impressed with Avatar Golf, the indie game on the 360. I played one golf game, can't remember the title, back on the PC where the commentator would say "oh not going to be too happy about that one". Also there was an annoying cricket sound effect that always played in the background.

Posted: April 7, 2010 10:37 PM
    Spybreak
  • johnsprogram

You mean... thre ISN'T a Mario Golf game made specifically for the Wii yet?!?! Good god, Nintendo, get on with it: the wii's perfect for golf games.

Posted: April 7, 2010 8:41 PM
    johnsprogram
  • kriozin

loved mario golf, but I love this game MOAR (lol) http://social.bioware.com/brc/ 781618

Posted: April 7, 2010 6:51 PM
    kriozin
  • Nub Salad

hots shots on ps3 is awesome, mario golf on gamecube is awesome, and tiger woods 2004 is awesome, as well as tiger woods 2008. I love good golf games.

Posted: April 7, 2010 4:18 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • lowkevmic

I never got into golf games, but after watching this video I might just have to give that one for the wii a try. Give me a good reason to dust it off!!

Posted: April 7, 2010 3:39 PM
    lowkevmic
  • Bass.EXE

Oh, I'm glad you told me that, Mega Man X. The rest of the video didn't make a lick of sense the way it is now.

Posted: April 7, 2010 3:20 PM
    Bass.EXE
  • Mega Man X

1:29 Uh... Mario Golf Toadstool tour isn't for Wii Its actually supposed to Be Gamecube.

Posted: April 7, 2010 2:59 PM
    Mega+Man+X
  • slackersphere17

really the only thing i think the wii has bascially mastered is golf, even the golf on the original wii sports was surprisingly fun, but my personal favorite was the original outlaws golf lol jes pounding on ur caddy was even mor stress relieving than actual golf.......................FIR ST (hopefully)

Posted: April 7, 2010 2:54 PM
    slackersphere17
  • UltraViolence74

LINKS was amazing.... loved it.

Posted: April 7, 2010 2:46 PM