Talkabouts: Nintendo DSi XL

Posted: April 1, 2010
Talkabouts: Nintendo DSi XL
Sterling takes us on a wild ride of Nintendo DSi XL information, sharing his take on the device a week in. Patrick joins in to keep him honest in this Talkabout.

• idano412

So many "that's what she said" jokes.

Posted: April 12, 2010 6:05 AM
    idano412
  • alaskanhybrid

Its not just bigger screens it has slightly more RAM

Posted: April 8, 2010 2:27 AM
  • kriozin

geez, can't compare to this (lol) - http://social.bioware.com/brc/ 781618 paste to url, may be space between '/' and '7'

Posted: April 7, 2010 6:42 PM
    kriozin
  • GearsofPinata

I understand that Nintendo wants to sell as many units as possible, and with the DS and Wii already selling like hotcakes, they can see the sky as the limit. I have a DS Phat, and have been wanting to buy a new one for quite some time. Every time I play on a friends DS and can actually see the colors I want a Lite or better, but every time I am about to invest in one, Nintendo releases information on the next one, and I then hold off to see what is coming. The DS has been out for 5 years, and the thought that I might be spending money on something that might be obsolete in the next year or so usually scares me away.

Posted: April 6, 2010 11:40 PM
    GearsofPinata
  • GearsofPinata

Posted: April 6, 2010 11:38 PM
    GearsofPinata
  • Luck702

@thePcgamer yeah. people dont really see much intrest in somthing like this. im a frickin idiot for buying a ds lite last summer. im so late to the party in regards to my ds lol.

i would like a choclate chip cookie please...

Posted: April 6, 2010 9:55 PM
    Luck702
  • MaZZacre

as someone who has a Ds Gen1 yes the OG i think i will buy this but ill wait till e3 to see if nything is told about 3ds

Posted: April 6, 2010 8:21 PM
    MaZZacre
  • thePcgamer

Wow, no one has commented...show some love for Patrick and Sterling. If you guys are reading this, I will send you two a cookie of your choosing someday, just to make up for this lack of love. And yes, I am completely serious.

Posted: April 6, 2010 6:25 PM