Crackdown 2 Team Deathmatch and Rocket Tag Preview

Posted: April 1, 2010
Crackdown 2 Team Deathmatch and Rocket Tag Preview
Morgan Webb talks to Creative Director Billy Thomson about the upcoming game Crackdown 2 at PAX East 2010. Find out details about the game's Team Deathmatch and Rocket Tag multiplayer modes in this X-Play preview of Crackdown 2.

• metalmike17

Posted: May 12, 2010 5:25 PM
    metalmike17
  • ultra man 38

i see this fly in prototype. cool

Posted: April 4, 2010 5:00 PM
    ultra+man+38
  • cwhas2godhands

KABOOM!!! you're it

Posted: April 2, 2010 5:59 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • Onikinou

We don't get enough Morgan on here.

Posted: April 2, 2010 3:35 PM
    Onikinou
  • greeknerd

Looks great.

Shouldn't sanjiaodingfeng be banned? Or something?

Posted: April 2, 2010 3:11 PM
    greeknerd
  • lowkevmic

The more and more actual gameplay footage I see with this game, the more excited I get. I loved the first one. I'm pretty sure I played through it at least 10 times, each with a different character, and I'm still not tired of the game!! So Crackdown 2 will easily be on my list of games I have to get this year.

Posted: April 2, 2010 8:16 AM
    lowkevmic
  • AngelsandDemons

Played the first...didn't really pull me in that much...but with the 4 player co-op...i think I'll give this one another try.

Posted: April 2, 2010 6:23 AM
    AngelsandDemons
  • d3stroyer427

I played it at PAX East, and it was as good as it looked....probably even more so! We went back 3 times, and loved it every time. Rocket Tag was better than TDM, but both were fun.

BTW, I had a conversation with that guy! I had no idea he was the Creative Director!!! That is freaking awesome!

Posted: April 2, 2010 4:59 AM
    d3stroyer427
  • kyoput

Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag. Rocket Tag! Rocket Tag! Rocket Tag! Rocket Tag! Rocket Tag! ROCKET TAG! ROCKET TAG! ROCKET TAG! ROCKET TAG! ROCKET TAG! ROCKET TAG!

I also love the fact the co-op and single player are basically seamless. The first game may have snuck up on everyone but this game sounds like it will meet all the expectations set after that first release. Can't wait. Well, I can but you know what I'm saying.

Posted: April 1, 2010 10:04 PM
    kyoput
  • The Nerd Supreme

July 6th a day that will live on in Epic glory.

Posted: April 1, 2010 6:44 PM
    The+Nerd+Supreme
  • Lyr1c

My God...this is simply orgasmic......
    July 6th couldn't come sooner -.-

Posted: April 1, 2010 6:40 PM
    Lyr1c
  • gravy666

Fact: Crackdown 2 is going to be awesome.

And G4, what is with the quasi-subliminal images? You couldn't just normally show us the roof covered in beach balls, or the guy firing a minigun while wearing the metal plates with a pumpkin-ish painting on the face?

Posted: April 1, 2010 6:27 PM