Talkabouts: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package

Posted: April 2, 2010
Talkabouts: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package
Abbie and Matt talk about what works and what doesn't in the new Modern Warfare Stimulus package DLC map pack for Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

• demon1281

mw2 1 out of 10 ill give it a 8 out of 10. cod4 ill give a 10 out of 10.also make new maps for cod4.

Posted: April 12, 2010 10:58 PM
  • demon1281

get all the cod4 maps on mw2 then people will start buying mw2.

Posted: April 12, 2010 10:54 PM
  • BoydofZINJ

I too can not justify spending $15 for something I play 40 hours a day... wait I think that is sarcasm.

Posted: April 10, 2010 9:24 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • SirPukey

Shotguns do piss me off

Posted: April 6, 2010 9:38 PM
    SirPukey
  • Flamesaw

I can agree that we don't need any achievements to merit a map pack, but it would have been nice to see a new page of challenges and titles. Maybe even making the challenges map pack centralized, such as win 5/15/30 matches on each of the maps.

Also Downpour>Overgrown

Posted: April 6, 2010 7:27 AM
    Flamesaw
  • Blackknight56

I love how whenever someone brings up MW2 they start talking about how they hate noobtubes or duel wielding shotguns(wtf..seriously). I do admit MW2 is a good game,but after dealing with so many glitches and overall lack of true skill involved, ill pass. Especially when i can get free dlc for Bad Company 2

Posted: April 5, 2010 6:37 PM
    Blackknight56
  • xKING_OXx

abbie is so hot!!!

Posted: April 5, 2010 4:22 PM
    xKING_OXx
  • SyCoDEVIL13

The Stimulus Package is a bit of a waste to me. Since I have MW2 for the PS3, I don't have access to it yet, but $15 for 5 maps is too much, and with the addition of Bad Company 2, the Stimulus Package does not seem worth it. Who knows, maybe it's god awful or fan-dabby fabulous I have no idea, but due to my recent disinterest in MW2, I think I will be skipping this map pack.

Posted: April 5, 2010 3:07 PM
    SyCoDEVIL13
  • munnpope

abbiieeee nam nam nam nam

Posted: April 4, 2010 12:46 PM
    munnpope
  • sincewhen115

i would get the pack if i wasn't so cheap. oh and btw the intern needs to learn proper mw2 tatics. marathon, lightweight, camando pro, and good ole vector. slash and dash ftw!

Posted: April 4, 2010 11:40 AM
    sincewhen115
  • Storm Sgt

Abbie is awesome, she'd be like the gf you wish you could have. The one who would throw down in video games with you and not bitch about the fact your ignoring her, not care that you spent X ammount of dollars on a new console or bought the latest accessories.

*sigh* why are the girls like abbie hiding at?

Posted: April 4, 2010 6:29 AM
    Storm+Sgt
  • triggerhippy

Stopped playing this broken game a long time ago. Too many glitchers. And the ridiculous price for 3 maps...PASS.

Posted: April 3, 2010 11:40 PM
    triggerhippy
  • Topshonuff

Thanks for the "Talkabout" for ModernWarfare 2.. The only good thing about them is Double exp. for the maps.. Hopefully bring more maps to MW2.. Not like COD4 there was only 3 new Maps total.. WTF!! We need more Abbie..

Posted: April 3, 2010 6:32 PM
    Topshonuff
  • Geriden

Seriously how can you even defend this price , Im starting to think you people get payed off on this site, Example the c&c 4 review.

People are "revolting" because company's/publishers who ever are abusing DLC to make a insane amount of money for something that was probably made in a day by the looks of these maps and how can you even say that the imported maps look better in mw 2 , Your own side by side comparison video here on g4tv showed how god awfull the port over to mw2 was !! And no other map pack has this price either stop trying to say other wise why do you say this? its just not true.

You people are starting to come off as infinity ward fan boy's your constantly ranting on about them on this site and defending the price when all they have done is sell us a bug ridden game lagg camper fest and then they give us a big middle finger by trying get 15 bucks out of us 3 maps and 2 ports which was probably just done in 20 minets by the janitor from the looks of it.

And the who achievements thing , Thats not the point the point is if they expect 15 for a pack it better be worth the money 3 maps 2 badly ported over maps the massive bug's in this map pack also which you failed to mention, DLC standards and quality shold be pushed for instead of being a fan boy and trying to defend this insane price for suck crappy content and service.

I think i got the gears of war 2 dark corners map pack for 10 euro and that was worth every penny.
    Fallout dlc worth the cash also. Infinity ward not a chance in hell.

Oh yeah and the fact you cant even pick what game type you want to play with the new maps no mention of that either .

Posted: April 3, 2010 5:56 PM
    Geriden
  • Geriden

hmmm i keep getting told dont use profanity when i try post =s

Posted: April 3, 2010 5:48 PM
    Geriden
  • grunge sofa

I like jumping into the wall on Overgrown just for the LOLs.

But the amount of pro-pipe'n is migraine inducing.

Posted: April 3, 2010 2:54 PM
    grunge+sofa
  • daemonbellum

thanks for calling out the akimbo shotgun people and noobtubers. I hate those guys. But the lightweight tactical knife people have got to be the ultimate d-bags.

Posted: April 3, 2010 10:56 AM
    daemonbellum
  • friedchiken14

the guy playing in the back is so bad, i was laughing so hard

Posted: April 3, 2010 8:42 AM
    friedchiken14
  • PcgamerWithAClue

Abbie Heppe is a console nub.

Posted: April 3, 2010 7:34 AM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • ezeraeze

No thanks ABBIE!!! No thanks! I just got god of war 3, I haven't even gotten demon souls and infamous(yes people, I am a sony fanboy). I am expecting resistance 3, socom 4 and I am definitely getting MAG this coming week. Why the hell will I pay 50 bucks for a game that already cost me 60 bucks and millions of glitches? Next, they said that there will be a subscription fee for cod(did we buy our systems only for cod?) and now this? I wish this company will crash from ripping people off!

Posted: April 2, 2010 11:40 PM