Feedback -- We're Back From PAX East Edition, Plus Halo: Reach Talk

Posted: March 31, 2010
Feedback -- We're Back From PAX East Edition, Plus Halo: Reach Talk
Adam Sessler is out this week, but Patrick Klepek takes over hosting duties with Andrew Pfister, Matt Keil and Abbie Heppie to hash out PAX East, Halo: Reach's player investment system and more.

• D10078

I may start flamings with not being into the Halo franchise. But everyone likes different things and so do I. I may look into what I have missed over the years and give it a chance.

Posted: May 17, 2010 6:31 PM
    D10078
  • bankruptjojo

dose your stats ext. transfer from beta to the game whats up????? long live halo!!!

Posted: April 22, 2010 7:21 PM
    bankruptjojo
  • clark025

Someone please feed Patrick the skeleton! Thanks for the audio only version!

Posted: April 22, 2010 8:59 AM
  • theblackson

G4 has all that what you are looking for

Posted: April 7, 2010 3:36 PM
    theblackson
  • XDXInfinity

I guess this will be exciting

Posted: April 6, 2010 4:03 PM
    XDXInfinity
  • MrSketchySketch

I'd love to have a picture/autograph with all you Abbie! =) Couldn't get to PAX East though...had to work and Saturday was sold out before I even knew about it! When's the next time G4 is coming to New England?

Posted: April 6, 2010 5:54 AM
    MrSketchySketch
  • shunjames

Its really a good video and i like it its very interesting and entertiang.i appricited your effects to shearing this info with us.

http://www.buzzle.com/articl es/automated-forex-trading-sys tem-does-automated-forex-tradi ng-work.html

Posted: April 6, 2010 3:58 AM
    shunjames
  • Peetachimp3

Halo has an amazing mulitplayer experience, but i think bungie should change it up just a little, dont get me wrong i love halo as much as any fan would but i think they should try and experiment with a class system, such as sniper, rifleman and heavy gunner or something. Any halo fan ( mulitplayer wise) would know its tough to run against one of your own team mates to try and get the sniper rifle before they do. A class system would allow one member of the team to be sniper for the round or match. idk, maybe that would also teach some halo fans the meaning of teamwork instead of run and gun. maybe...

Posted: April 5, 2010 10:18 PM
    Peetachimp3
  • Fex_Anderson

THE BIGFOOT WAS STERLING MCGARVY!!! 'CUZ BIGFOOT WALKED ACROSS THE SCREEN AND THEN TWO SECONDS LATER I SWEAR I SAW STERLING WALKING THE OTHER WAY!!! THAT'S MY THEORY!!!

...If you guys go to PAX East again next year, I'm so going to be at the XPlay panel.

Posted: April 5, 2010 8:03 PM
    Fex_Anderson
  • elimest42

What do you think of the other tablet PC's out there such as the Argos 9, or the Samsung UMPC. Are these competition for the iPad or will they get swept by the wayside?

Posted: April 5, 2010 7:20 PM
  • JimMD102

Damnit Adam! I thought you were better than this. Why did you have to get plastic surgery to look younger? You don't look the same anymore.

Oh, and I have a good feeling that bigfoot was really Blair Hurter messing with you guys. You better check with him on that.

Posted: April 5, 2010 4:16 PM
    JimMD102
  • Gathoom

Hmm good show...... needs more Starcraft.

Posted: April 5, 2010 11:50 AM
    Gathoom
  • EightiesDude

Battlefield games UP TO Battlefield 2 were awesome.

Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company 2, not so much. It seems like they tried to hard to copy COD games, while at the same time trying to create a PC feel inside a console environment. It makes the game harder to see the characters and aim for some reason. Battlefield 2 and back was a lot more fun and easier to play.

Posted: April 5, 2010 9:19 AM
    EightiesDude
  • EightiesDude

I like all these guys in this video, but I hate the format of the radio show. I'd rather them have a real gaming show. The show inside the radio studio was tired back in the 90s when Stern wore it out. Plus the shakey unprofessional camera movements are really distracting. Great info, great informative talent and info., I just dont like the style of the show. I found myself wondering and wanting to click to somewhere else. Too much talking, not enough video game demos. X-Play still dominates.

Posted: April 5, 2010 9:14 AM
    EightiesDude
  • Jeespot

I don't think its a mystery anymore, Is Patrick taking Sessler's place when he takes off and/or retires? I can sense it, and i think everyone else can. Personally I'm glad that G4 saw the talent Patrick has, he has the passion mixed with the intellect needed to be a good reporter. However, Patric has waaaayyyyyssss to go. And i mean this in th most constructive way as possible. Patrick is filling some huge shoes, and this edition of Feedback was good because it shows that he can't take for granted the experience that Sessler has. Patrick, take it from a young grasshopper also following a mentor giant, take advantage of Sessler's experience while you can, and you will go far.

Posted: April 4, 2010 11:59 PM
    Jeespot
  • ddyer89

Patrick did a great job, and I like how the camera guy beside him just likes to have fun with the camera and flip it over and stuff lol

Posted: April 4, 2010 7:26 PM
  • MicrosoftPaysMeToo

This is unrelated to Feedback but I had to post this somewhere. I was watching x-play, one of the 1s at pax, and Blair Hurter was saying what was gonna be in the episode and he said "then we're gonna preview Skate 3's 64 player deathmatch... I just completely made that up." and I died laughing. So I thought I'd let you guys know that.

Posted: April 3, 2010 10:25 PM
    MicrosoftPaysMeToo
  • Gathoom

Well first comment, on g4tv.com, and personally something that effects a players stats minutely on hall reach would actually be more preferred over an only cosmetic approach.

Posted: April 3, 2010 8:23 PM
    Gathoom
  • power-o-pwn

Ha ha he likes having something in his hand.

Posted: April 3, 2010 7:04 PM
    power-o-pwn
  • swordgoatz

PAX EAST SUCKED!!!

Don't waste your money. You can sugar coat it as much as you want, but PAX East was a major bag of crap compared to PAX (Seattle). It seemed like there were just as many people there, but half as much to do. it was a major waste of money compared to the value you get at PAX.

And no Andrew, the X-Play panel was not full a half-hour before, it was full an HOUR before. CRAP! STUPID CRAP!

i flew out from Seattle to go to PAX East, and i feel goddamn betrayed! never again! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Posted: April 3, 2010 12:03 AM