Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 2 Trailer

Posted: March 29, 2010
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 2 Trailer
Check out the trailer for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP map pack trailer with new strategic town positions like Arica Harbor in Conquest Mode. Capture and secure M-COM stations in Laguna Presa's Rush Mode and new combat terrains to destroy your enemies.

• 00grifter

I can't believe they left out the ability to lay down, spot area of enemy on map, and a friggin compass. How am I supposed to tell my teammates where people are with a map or without one. PS3 needs a way to block cheaters. And speaking of that, this game lacks any kind of community in game.

Posted: April 15, 2010 1:41 AM
    00grifter
  • 00grifter

Posted: April 15, 2010 1:40 AM
    00grifter
  • GamerNx

Its free on XBL as well

Posted: March 30, 2010 8:46 PM
    GamerNx
  • B1ack_Blob

PC gaming ftw's! Who dosn't love free dlc :D

Posted: March 30, 2010 7:25 AM
    B1ack_Blob
  • TheFeedMack

i think squad rush is going to come out april 1st because gamestop gave the gamemode 30 day early access to preorders so its been 30 days maybe it will come out like the 5th

Posted: March 29, 2010 10:37 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • TheFeedMack

i think i saw 3 new guns a tmp a new mg (put i havent unlocked all of the mg's yet) and a black sniper rifle that looks like the m95 and it probably is

Posted: March 29, 2010 10:31 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • neilstaman

Do ou guys honestly think this makes BFBC2 better? I love both games but face it, BFBC2 HAS to give up more. mw2 map pack is more in demand. Sadly, BFBC2 can dream of there game getting the same success. But hey wont.

Posted: March 29, 2010 10:18 PM
    neilstaman
  • boohoodman

i kno bfbc2 is better than mw2 but mw2 is more fun thats y im getting the map packs for mw2 and not bfbc2

Posted: March 29, 2010 7:35 PM
    boohoodman
  • cwhas2godhands

Sorry, if I've destroyed you.

Posted: March 29, 2010 5:30 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • spicypooptastic

dude why does there need to be a hate fest of BFBC2 vs. MW2? I like both! But I must say I enjoyed MW2 more since you can talk to everyone and I had some hilarious convos on MW2. BFBC2 is silent most of the time, and when there is someone its a 13 year old kids who talks about pubes.

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:45 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • PcBuilder

Its free and all I have to do is double click BFBC2 to play the maps on dedicated servers...Can't complain.

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:34 PM
    PcBuilder
  • nightsnipe

@ Unfungames
    you're paying $15 for 3 new maps and 2 you already own on CoD4
    this brings the maps to 12 in the main playlists
    and MW2 has been out 5 months BC2 hasn't been out 1 month yet and at least they give us something free. u guys get screwed over and over with glitches and they don't even throw you a bone. blind CoD fanboys will never change

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:33 PM
    nightsnipe
  • Arktek

yeah i would agree that half of the CoD maps could fit in Africa harbor alone...

Also, BC2 maps have much more going on; IE: destructible buildings + terrain, and air + ground vehicles.

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:29 PM
    Arktek
  • warpedzappa

Man I love this game. Ever since it's release my copy of MW2 has been collecting dust and I dont see me ever popping it back in. Keep the free maps coming!

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:20 PM
    warpedzappa
  • peglegpete305

if the map pack had 0 maps it would still be great cause its free

Posted: March 29, 2010 1:03 PM
    peglegpete305
  • MasterNoble6

Plus i could fit every map in call of duty into one map of battlefield! done disputing with an 8 year old troll anyways. may the best "man" get thumbs up...

Posted: March 29, 2010 12:54 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • MasterNoble6

BC2 GETS 2 MAPS EVERY MONTH... FREE! MAN YOU LITTLE KIDS SUCK AT MATH

COD GETS 3 "NEW" MAPS AT 5 BUCKS EACH... ONCE A YEAR! PLUS "OVERGROWN" coooool.....

Posted: March 29, 2010 12:50 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • spicypooptastic

wait these are just the same maps with a different purpose!

Posted: March 29, 2010 12:34 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • spicypooptastic

same day as MW2 map pack and for free. . . . smart

Posted: March 29, 2010 12:31 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • MasterNoble6

UNFUNGAMES MOTHER BLOWS!!!! THIS IS FREEEEEEE!!!! COD MAPS COST 15 BUCKS... IDIOT!!!

Posted: March 29, 2010 11:47 AM