The Secret World In-Game Trailer

Posted: March 26, 2010
The Secret World In-Game Trailer
The Secret World showcases elements such as locations, characters, group combat and monsters. Together with the teaser video released earlier this week, the new trailer is the first time Funcom has shown actual in-game footage.

Games in this Video:

The Secret World (PC)

• carolinapanther1

Except for character build system this looks and sounds alot like HellGate: London. Miss that one. The world needs a MMO with more futuristic theme. I am really tried of Elves and Dwarves. Can't wait for SWTOR. AM totaly bored with WoW. Interesting class system or lack there of might make this oen worth playing

Posted: September 15, 2010 4:33 PM
  • iPan

Guild Wars 2

Posted: June 9, 2010 3:39 PM
    iPan
  • Ariellog

once i see more of the combat i give think about playing or not

Posted: March 31, 2010 6:49 PM
    Ariellog
  • mr.puffyeyes

it look cool its just that the game play looks a little gay like the red circle under those monsters when you target them it takes away of the expierience

Posted: March 29, 2010 9:25 AM
    mr.puffyeyes
  • Nathiest

I'll play it. But I agree with everyone else. Totally uninteresting.

Posted: March 26, 2010 10:25 PM
    Nathiest
  • Really_another_Sequel?

This could be really good. I'm still curious about the Warhammer 40k online game though, but seeing how Vigil is making it...it makes me really really nervous. I'm going to continue to give this game a good chance though. Also I don't really need a game to beat WoW's over-populated community base. Just looking for a really good mmo that takes itself serious enough to drawn in a lot of good gamers.

Posted: March 26, 2010 4:21 PM
    Really_another_Sequel%3f
  • topgamer101

It seems to be more single player friendly compared to other titles, and the combination of abilities sounds interesting too. I'll be keeping an eye to see how it develops, since I'm not a jaded gamer who pops a blood vessel anytime they hear about anything from a certain company.

Posted: March 26, 2010 4:04 PM
    topgamer101
  • TheSauceMan

while i agree with others that i doubt this game will do anything revolutionary and be able to compete with WoW for the MMO community, Anarchy Online was my first MMO back in 2001 and I'm willing to give this game a shot if it ever comes out. Last time I checked the only other good looking MMO is Huxley and while the beta was impressive, it's probably never coming out.

Posted: March 26, 2010 3:16 PM
    TheSauceMan
  • Xx NinjaGamer xX

well despite what all the other comments say it looks pretty cool to me, if the game-play looks alright but i bet you it will make up for it in story

Posted: March 26, 2010 3:02 PM
    Xx+NinjaGamer+xX
  • Dynamo903

Good to know I'm not the only one that's not impressed with the trailer.

Posted: March 26, 2010 2:32 PM
    Dynamo903
  • vegasblahman

i try to give most mmos a shot in the hopes that i find a new mmo home however i find that once you get past the graphics or cool new chars the formulas are just the same...im waiting and hoping to see if this brings anything new to the table...devs cant all be out of new ideas for actual gameplay.

Posted: March 26, 2010 2:16 PM
    vegasblahman
  • DamageContrl

I don't get it...and I don't really want to.

Posted: March 26, 2010 1:53 PM
    DamageContrl
  • Madbagofhorses

Looks like a slightly less rigid - most likely just as shoddy and buggy - version of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.

Boo, Fun Com. You're close to on my NAUGHTY WORD FOR POOP list as is right now anyway. If you produces two piles right off the bat I'm going to shun any news that includes your name.

Posted: March 26, 2010 1:20 PM