How To Beat Hercules In God of War III

Posted: March 23, 2010
How To Beat Hercules In God of War III
The legendary warrior and brother to Kratos, Hercules, feels envy of his father's favor son. Check out how to beat Hercules in God of War 3.

• alarmman22

to everyone complaining that the bosses were to easy. wow. i fought Hercules all night and the pay off was amazing. damn i love this game.

Posted: May 10, 2010 5:52 PM
  • deadfamily

Man i am having serious trouble beating the three head dog when you go back to the underworld, beat the game on normal now playing chaos and its almost to hard Hercules was easy though beat him first time on chaos and ideas for the dog?

Posted: March 30, 2010 7:38 AM
    deadfamily
  • jdocl

yes they are very easy levels, bosses & puzzles but its still awesome to watch how the scenes are not choppy and even on hard may be easy but thats probably because they want anyone to be good enough to enjoy the game anyone can push a button a whole bunch and make theirself feel like a BADazz gamer and that will sell.

Posted: March 29, 2010 2:10 AM
    jdocl
  • EliteOp11

all the gow3 bosses were waaaay to easy, played on normal and hard and still found it easier than previous gow titles.

Posted: March 26, 2010 1:16 PM
    EliteOp11
  • culero

Thanks for posting the end "vladivios14." I really appreciate it.

Posted: March 24, 2010 9:05 PM
    culero
  • rodwoo

I knew that was Kevin Sorbo. He's got a great sense of humor about it. I liked Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

Posted: March 24, 2010 4:41 PM
    rodwoo
  • Calbanese

i love how Hera's a druken slosh lol

Posted: March 24, 2010 4:28 PM
  • ricky047

Hades and Hercules are my favorite boss battles. Zeus battle was weak in my opinion.

Posted: March 24, 2010 4:11 PM
    ricky047
  • stimmy2011

how come the games is mature for 17+ but you have to be 18 to watch the video. so i am old enough to play the game but too young to watch the video, that makes sense

Posted: March 24, 2010 3:32 PM
    stimmy2011
  • bloodysilence19

Hercules wasn't hard at all, it was just bad ass smashing his face in. the 2 bosses i had trouble with was posiden cause didn't know what to do in the beginning and the scorpion other than that most bosses were pretty dang easy.

Posted: March 24, 2010 2:02 PM
    bloodysilence19
  • Timstarockz

Hercules looks like the Hulk (except not green) in this game

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:41 PM
    Timstarockz
  • GatsuBlackSword

So I See This Article And The Header Was A Spoiler For Me. I Don't Have A PS3 So Every Week I Play For 2 hours at my buddies house. Had No Idea You Fight Hercules.....

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:41 PM
    GatsuBlackSword
  • angryman038

I was routing for Hercules to down Kratos down a peg. Why make an awsome game with such an unlikable annoying d-bag.

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:34 PM
    angryman038
  • lfrancis

Did anybody listen to the voice of Hercules carefully?

That is KEVIN SORBO, from syndicated show Hercules: The Legendary Journeys!

I also liked it that in GOW2 that they got Harry Hamlin to play the voice of Perseus!

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:31 PM
    lfrancis
  • whatchel

I am having trouble with the Challenges of Olympus after you beat the game

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:09 PM
    whatchel
  • cmdluke

the most rewarding thing about beating hercules was watching kratos beat his face in until there was nothing left.

Posted: March 24, 2010 1:05 PM