Metro 2033 First 15 Direct-Feed Gameplay

Posted: March 18, 2010
Metro 2033 First 15 Direct-Feed Gameplay
Take a walk through the first 15 minutes of THQ's bleak FPS, Metro 2033 to determine if the survivability of man (Russian) kind is possible.

• PcBuilder

GAH!!! the screen tearing!! are you trying to ruin my vision? play this on the pc where it was developed and meant to be played.

Posted: March 23, 2010 10:50 PM
    PcBuilder
  • DarthHerter

finally something to play on the xbox 360

Posted: March 19, 2010 4:04 PM
    DarthHerter
  • zombiemeatmarket

i think ill rent it to see if its for me

Posted: March 19, 2010 7:52 AM
    zombiemeatmarket
  • Gear200

This game is great, I am stuck on the level where you hop on the little train with all the communists at the armory station. But other than this level, I really love playing this. My only complaint is that I notice the the NPCs in the game glitch a lot, but not so much that it ruins the game.

Posted: March 19, 2010 7:32 AM
    Gear200
  • Sally Wong

I enjoyed this game. Surprisingly addicting - 4/5.

Want to see this or any other video game in it's entirety like a movie, then just click on the link below and enjoy.

http://www.gameanyone.com/Over lord73

scroll down to the xbox 360 games and click on "Metro 2033" . Overlord73 ( he or she ) always has excellent gameplay and all ( his or her ) video contributions are quality plus. Enjoy : Sally Wong.

Posted: March 19, 2010 2:13 AM
    Sally+Wong
  • blindsideofthesun

Agree on the first comment. First the "how to beat Poseidon" vid, now this? Where are your guys' first string players? You know, someone who is keeping in mind the fact that people will be watching these, and hopefully know better than to jerk the camera around? Oh, and regarding the GoWIII vid, you're not helping anyone with strategy when you play it on easy and hammer through it haphazardly. At least play through once before doing the session you record.

Posted: March 19, 2010 12:36 AM
    blindsideofthesun
  • psbox362

Well, worth the buy. I finished the story and this is one of the best FPS games that I've ever played. The shooting feels a little wonky at first, but it's something you get used to as you play a bit. The game has a few moments that are rather clever and players are actually rewarded for deviating from the set path and exploring. Investigating a broken-down train car can sometimes present you with valuable (in more ways than one) ammo or even a new gun. Metro delivers with it's story and fans of Bioshock or Half-life 2 should definitely check this game out.

Posted: March 18, 2010 9:33 PM
    psbox362
  • migespi

This game surprised the hell out of me. I love it so far. It's like a mix between Half-life, Bioshock, and Dead space. All three of which are amazing games. It's by no means perfect, but the developers put a lot of attention to detail in this. No multi player though, which I don't mind at all because I'm not a fan of MP. I'll never buy game and go straight to MP, I'm a campaign guy through and through. I know it's hard to justify spending the cash on something that isn't Call of Duty 17....but give it a shot.

Posted: March 18, 2010 9:24 PM
    migespi
  • Severnik

Definitely a buy. However, doesn't mean I'll buy it right away. Depending on a demo, I'll likely wait till it drops in price.

Posted: March 18, 2010 8:20 PM
    Severnik
  • teabags

i havent played many FPS's but this one looks ok to me, decent graphics, hope it has a good storyline and narrative to it, i'll wait on further info

Posted: March 18, 2010 8:15 PM
    teabags
  • Cathartic Denoument

Clever that they'd use loading times to tell a narrative, but thats only tolerable on your first playthrough.

Game looks & sounds HECKA fun though..putting holes through all those mutants.
    Seemed like the turning sensitivity was slow though..and like there was a response lag when shooting.
    Hmmm..I hope there's a demo for it so I can check it out first.

Posted: March 18, 2010 7:15 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • Inuplaya

Does this feel Half-Life-esque to anyone else? lol

Posted: March 18, 2010 6:20 PM
    Inuplaya
  • BigBlackBackward

I'm hoping the story is great, and that's why they sited it so hard, not to use it as a crutch. The engine looks like a really detailed Source engine clone. The character movements are the only standout flaw. In the spaces between attacks from the monsters, the people kind of walk like all the wrestlers did in WCW/NWO Revenge lol... the gestures look like those from the best, post Half-Life 2 games but not as convincing as most games made in the last ...3 years...since there hasn't been any press for the game, I assume the publisher is a nobody or they don't think much of this thing. I really have been looking forward to checking this out, but usually really good games don't sneak up without a solid release date a month before release.

Posted: March 18, 2010 6:11 PM
    BigBlackBackward
  • spicypooptastic

eh, this game looks too bioshock for my taste.

Posted: March 18, 2010 5:13 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • Really_another_Sequel?

I'll pass on this one

Posted: March 18, 2010 4:58 PM
    Really_another_Sequel%3f
  • skyrlopez

who the hell plays these direct feeds? They totally suck with their buggy controls and movement... totally ruins it... #fail

Posted: March 18, 2010 3:22 PM