Super Mario Galaxy 2 All Access Preview

Posted: March 15, 2010
Super Mario Galaxy 2 All Access Preview
X-Play's Abbie Heppe talks to Bill Trinen from Nintendo about Super Mario Galaxy 2. Find out about the game's storyline, gameplay improvements, environments and more in this X-Play preview of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• CODfreak3G

I'm lookin forward to get this game! This'll convince me to play wii even more cause im usually on the ps3 most of the time

Posted: April 10, 2010 5:51 PM
    CODfreak3G
  • ANTHONYF12

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 looks great! Having Yoshi in this one will really offer a nice change of pace. I'm just hoping they at least make an attempt at a decent story. It's not needed, but it would be nice to have an end all objective story-line for Mario. And I'm loving what looks like a good mix of 3-d and 2-d gameplay!

Posted: March 17, 2010 8:30 AM
    ANTHONYF12
  • Matt731

Abbie doesnt seem very excited in the voice over

Posted: March 16, 2010 10:19 PM
    Matt731
  • Cantbesaved

Abbie is so hot man, oh and the game looks cool.

Posted: March 16, 2010 2:23 PM
    Cantbesaved
  • FallenSegal

Nintendo needs to stop doing things that makes me want to buy a Wii.

Posted: March 16, 2010 10:03 AM
    FallenSegal
  • TurnBackThePendulum

Why did my comment get deleted I said I can't wait form May. There was no reason, and where is everyone comments who posted saying that cant wait and the game looks good in fact, The only comment now is one that is from a person who does not own a Wii saying they need more than Mario and Metroid in that I say to you what about Zelda? This is weird it shows his comment was posted yesterday but this was posted to today. Does anyone else notice this is the site glitching or is just me. I thought this site was out of beta or is this a conspiracy.

Posted: March 16, 2010 9:58 AM
    TurnBackThePendulum
  • BlackLable69

I miss playing Mario & the new ones look fun but I'd need more than Mario & Metroid to buy a Wii.

Posted: March 15, 2010 10:59 PM