Medal of Honor Extended "Tier 1" Trailer

Posted: March 15, 2010
Medal of Honor Extended "Tier 1" Trailer
EA drops a new extended cut of the original debut trailer for the Medal of Honor reboot. Loaded with new voice-over, get introduced with the spec ops team called only "Tier 1".

• PVT.Marlowe

Should've been Delta Force or the U.S Army rangers(Yes the rangers are special forces, they are also used in infantry). Both are Elite and apart of out Millitary(Army inparticular) im tired of fake millitary groups in modern games. Do the game creators know anything? Also i hope its as good or better than Battlefield Bad Company 2 in single player and maybe multi player.
    P.S- THANK YOU EA FOR IT BEING SET IN MODERN TIMES! I am tired of killing Nazis and japanese

Posted: April 20, 2010 11:22 AM
    PVT.Marlowe
  • wiggum

Looks promising. At least it's not another WW2 game. And I'm a huge fan of ZZ Top too, so the boxart rocks!

Posted: March 22, 2010 10:31 AM
    wiggum
  • Cathartic Denoument

So basically, they're Ninjas with assault rifles?? LoL

Can't wait for this. It loox SOOO smooth!!
    This, along with Halo Reach & Brink will TOTALLY PWN for the Shooter Genre once they're out this Autumn.
    Omg..My mind's already blown just THINKING about it..!

Posted: March 19, 2010 12:37 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • sandboxgamer

I think this game looks awesome we need more games trying to push the envelope plus DICE is making the multiplayer need i say more?

Posted: March 16, 2010 3:02 PM
    sandboxgamer
  • pingerdinger

MOH got me hooked on the ps1 and ive owned every game, but they slipped i believe a little after rising sun an COD was my fix. Well COD is pissing me off now with a laggy,and expensive disaster so here I am ready to enjoy the 1st fps i played

Posted: March 15, 2010 9:53 PM
    pingerdinger
  • IamtheBat

I just hope it uses the MOH Allied Assault theme in it some way, I will cry if they do, seriously.

Posted: March 15, 2010 9:09 PM
    IamtheBat
  • Mateet

Looks promising.. I hope it has some co-op, or ever better... ZOMBIES!!

Posted: March 15, 2010 3:58 PM
    Mateet
  • Gamelife1

Loved the old Medal of Honor games, this one seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. If I recall correctly the narrative in the old medal of honors always shined.

Posted: March 15, 2010 3:27 PM
    Gamelife1
  • TheDarkToken

we shall see looks like MW2 but more entrenched with modern story lines

Posted: March 15, 2010 2:47 PM
    TheDarkToken
  • Fyzban

Dice is doing the multiplayer part so it will have a big support for MP. Since we have BC 2 , MoH mp should be more like cod, on foot close combat action.

Posted: March 15, 2010 1:41 PM
    Fyzban
  • SureBig Buster

Looks wayyyyyy better than Battlefield!!!!

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:41 PM
    SureBig+Buster
  • firefist

Looks good.

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:34 PM
    firefist
  • jamie543

LOL did anyone notice the time bar for this movie? it says the movie is 59 seconds but its actually liek 1:30 amd the bar goes over the limit once u pass 59

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:08 PM
    jamie543
  • albkan13

Having realistic enemies (Taliban) and realistic locations (Afghanistan), is a big motivation for me to buy this game. I don't support the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, but those savages attacked my country and I have to admit that it would feel good to know that I am ending some of their miserable lives, even if it's not for real.

Besides, after this controversy over at activision, I can't imagine too many people still feel the same about the COD franchise, I personally won't be buying. So I say, thank god for Medal of Honor and Bad Company.

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:06 PM
    albkan13
  • UnJaked

looks cool hope it kills MW2

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:06 PM
    UnJaked
  • Viper12

I've played all of the Medal of Honor games and they were all great, as well as all of the call of duty games, and seeing as COD focused on working together with a team of AI it had my attention for a while...until MW2...OMG i hate that f^^^^ing game, seriously, that's all everyone talks about anymore, "Hey that match last night was awesome!" "yeah dude i owned it up on scrapyard!" blah blah freaking blah. Because of MW2 bad company 2 didn't get the respect it deserved, although i am happy that Bad company didn't turn into the new MW2...thank you God.

Posted: March 15, 2010 12:05 PM
    Viper12
  • joer22784

Ive decided that this will be my Call of Duty replacement when it comes out, This Activision greed is to much to handle. I will never pay 15 dollars for a handfull of multiplayer maps, I thought the 800 points was bad but now they want even more!!!!! And 2 of the maps are old ones!!!!! Not to mention MW2's online is the most glitch filled thing i have ever played online

But yeah, Medal of Honor looks sick, cant wait to see what the multiplayer looks like

Posted: March 15, 2010 11:46 AM
    joer22784
  • poketfulashelz

As long as it goes back to the original MoH roots aka dressing up and impersonating enemy officers, stealthy missions behind enemy lines and taking out entire armies and bases on you own I'll get it. It would be nice to change things up from CoD for a bit and go back to the classic fps style that got me playing games in the first place.

Posted: March 15, 2010 11:42 AM
    poketfulashelz
  • Aerindel_Prime

actually looks pretty good.

Posted: March 15, 2010 11:40 AM
    Aerindel_Prime
  • nvserg

very nice. its a buy on my list, but whats the status of Hells High Way???? there is suppose to be a part 2....

Posted: March 15, 2010 10:29 AM