God of War III Music Video Premiere Monday on X-Play

Posted: March 12, 2010
God of War III Music Video Premiere Monday on X-Play
On Monday, March 15th, X-Play will debut the new God of War III music video starring Kratos, the world's newest R&B sensation. Peep this teaser video to get an idea of what's in store and then tune in Monday, March 15th at 6:30 PM!

• derick721

looks like it will be kinda funny, but... Premieres on xplay monday and then played again tuesday on AOTS as an epic fail video.

I Love My 360 PS3 And Wii, so dont hate me for being honest

Posted: March 15, 2010 8:51 AM
    derick721
  • XwingVmanX

I actually had a nightmare last night about this, idk why but I did..... (I really wish I was kidding lol)

Posted: March 15, 2010 5:27 AM
    XwingVmanX
  • SpoonMan2012

a lot of people complain that x-play no longer put up any funny stupid videos and are now boring, so um.....wth are u people complainin about, remember the last time they were making fun of kratos, seriously all you haters r acting stupid

Posted: March 15, 2010 4:05 AM
    SpoonMan2012
  • Valsadie

Technically, it's a black man who plays Kratos anyway, since he's voiced by actor Terrence "T.C." Carson.

Those who watched "Living Single" know Carson as "Kyle."

Posted: March 14, 2010 10:21 PM
    Valsadie
  • 7Hokage

2 all the stupid fan boys out there If you don t like the game don t leave a comment. PS it a R&B video not a Rap video, it s a difference 4 all you slow people out there!!!

Posted: March 14, 2010 10:05 PM
    7Hokage
  • FaroDemon

Kratos looks like a girl in this video get the guy who played Kratos in the one vid where he had to kill the god of warm beers, stagnant pools, and the god of chaos. Those were the glory days of G4!

Posted: March 14, 2010 8:21 PM
    FaroDemon
  • dantastic4

Wow I can't believe that some people are getting so bent out of shape over a friggin parody music video.These same people would probably question why Mel Brooks did'nt cast a 6'5 German bodybuilder as Dark Helmet.Oh and this go off to kenerhai.I like FF7 and GOW but can't stand Kanye West or Hip hop for that matter.

Posted: March 14, 2010 5:09 AM
    dantastic4
  • Gamelife1

Damn why is thread filled with so much hate.

Posted: March 13, 2010 8:37 PM
    Gamelife1
  • kenerhai

@ PunkALive21

No, both games are VERY much over-hyped and over-rated. Sure, a few people thought they were good and might have bought a used copy. But they are probably the same kind of people who like Kanye West, which I don't, so that makes me very smart and intellectual. And that makes you a doo doo head and a Kanye West fan.

Posted: March 13, 2010 7:54 PM
    kenerhai
  • kenerhai

So how long until we see Kratos on Maury?

Posted: March 13, 2010 7:31 AM
    kenerhai
  • kenerhai

Stupid. Because when I think God of War, I think ghetto. Yeah. And you'd think that they would at least get a guy with some sort of muscular physique. So can I expect the next game's soundtrack to be all auto-tuned? Maybe they get an all star cast of no talent jerk-off rappers. Gucci man? Soldier boy? T-pain? GOD = The most over-hyped, over-rated game since FF7.

Posted: March 13, 2010 7:28 AM
    kenerhai
  • tragedy93

@ thepsychogamer- I didn't understand a word you said, maybe its time for you to hit the books, eh?
    @Oinkness- What's Blood&Metal? Is that the GoWIII soundtrack? If not, it would be a great name.

Posted: March 13, 2010 6:46 AM
    tragedy93
  • Oinkness

Wtf? Why do people do stupid stuff like this? And WHY did you not make any post about the release of Blood & Metal?

Posted: March 12, 2010 10:12 PM
  • A-Bittersweet-Life

They better get his voice right.

Posted: March 12, 2010 9:35 PM
    A-Bittersweet-Life
  • Gamelife1

Brolick

Posted: March 12, 2010 8:15 PM
    Gamelife1
  • erving1231

TECH N9NE should be Kratos instead...
    imagine that.

Posted: March 12, 2010 8:06 PM
    erving1231
  • ThePsychoGamer

Well moving aside from how over hyped this game is, I always thought the hyper gory action of the series would go great with crap, i mean rap (actually i don't see a difference), me i'd think more out of the box with a genra of music that is full of anger and go with something like metal, or good

Posted: March 12, 2010 7:55 PM