Yakuza 3 Launch Trailer

Posted: March 12, 2010
Yakuza 3 Launch Trailer
Sega's hard-boiled crime saga continues with Yakuza 3. Get a taste for the epic and brutal adventure that awaits you should you venture into Japan's seedy underbelly in the latest installment in the acclaimed franchise.

• Bo_8

I played this last year when I was in Asia and stayed with my buddy who happened to have this game. Let me just say that it was horribly addictive. Due to the time difference I was up all "nights" playing Yakuza 3, and felt the worse I have ever felt for my 4 day business trip.

Of course I will have to get this now since I didn't even finish the game.

Posted: March 15, 2010 5:45 PM
    Bo_8
  • Viper12

i'm not one to base a game off of it's graphics and i'm sure its a great game but this is 2010, i though we'd moved past 2002...

Posted: March 15, 2010 7:02 AM
    Viper12
  • Hydrafiend

This game looks kind of old school but the combat is brutal and totally fun!

Posted: March 13, 2010 2:12 AM
    Hydrafiend
  • Socalmic47

I'm totally interested in hooking this up but I have to say that the trailer doesn't seem to do the game justice.

Posted: March 12, 2010 10:23 PM
    Socalmic47
  • tsep23

Jake Gaskill,
    Hey man, you guys have to get the review right on this one. The only thing it has going against it is the Japanese. (Although I must admit it adds to the feel of the game) This game is awesome!

Posted: March 12, 2010 6:21 PM
    tsep23
  • tsep23

The only reason why it's not on everyone's MUST HAVE list is because the release date is between two of the most publicized games in history. GOW3 and FF13. Now that I think about it, I wish the developers had release the game earlier or a few weeks after GOW3. Yakuza 4 is coming out in Japan later this year. Hopefully we'll see it in the states soon after.

Posted: March 12, 2010 6:18 PM
    tsep23
  • tsep23

thepsychogamer,

I'm with you man. This game is a definitely a GOTY sleeper. If you like GTA4 and Tekken then you'll love this game. The mini games are awesome too. Hopefully they put some of them in PSHome. I'm usually very critical about games but I would give Yakuza a 9.5. I like it better than Bayonetta.

Posted: March 12, 2010 6:15 PM
    tsep23
  • ThePsychoGamer

This game is so good, one of the best games i've played.

Posted: March 12, 2010 5:23 PM